My dress was off.
Now it's my turn.

I looked at him with innocent eyes and he just stared at me clenching his jaw, god I love that. I reached for the collar of his bomber jacket and began to remove it from his shoulders.

His jacket was off.

I went to his shirt next. I grabbed the hem of it and tried to pull it over his head, but I was still too short, so he did it the rest of the way. He threw the shirt on the floor along with the rest of our clothing. His torso was bare.

His shirt is off.

Now the pants. Eeek! I'm so nervous, I just realized, I'm about to see his... dick. I undid his belt and put it aside. I went to his pants and unbuttoned them, then did the zipper. Here it goes. His pants fell to the floor, thank god he's wearing Maverick boxers!

His pants are off.

God dammit it's time.
I've got this.

I look up at him with naive eyes. I'm a virgin, I've never done this, I'm scared. He cups my cheek and I lean into it taking a deep breath. He wraps his arm around my waist, leaning me towards the bed. He sets me down gently and smiles. He gets on top of me and starts to kiss my neck. My core has been on fire ever since we started to take our clothes off, I wanted him.

I motion for him to stop and he looks at me understanding. He sits down and I sit up. I didn't want it to stop, I just wanted to undo my bra. I undid the clasp and he raised an eyebrow, surprised. I smiled and motioned for him to come closer. He scooted closer to me and grabbed the straps. He took the bra off and threw it aside. I looked at him and I blushed, he grinned. I layed back once more and he towered over me again.

This time, he began sucking on my breast. I never thought that I'd feel so much pleasure from such a small action. I released a moan and I wrapped my arm around his neck. He sucked a little harder and I winced, causing him to stop and look at me apologetically.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked concerned. I shook my head and smiled.

"You could never." I reassured him, he smiled and continued.

He started to kiss in between my breasts now, moving down to my belly button. It got to the point where he was at my panty-line. He stopped and looked up at me, basically asking for permission, I nodded. He moved his hands to my hips and slid them down, leaving me completely bare.

"Shit." He said, causing me to panic.

"What?" I asked, he looked up and smiled shaking his head.

"It's nothing," He assures me, I glare at him. "Fine. You're umm, a little, m-moist?" He stutters, most likely surprised. I widen my eyes and blush in embarrassment.

"Oh.." I say as I throw my head on the bed. He comes up to my face and kisses me.

"It's alright baby." He reassures me, causing me to blush. He said 'baby'.

He massages my inner thigh at sits up a little bit. He looked at me with a look that read,'you sure about this', I just gave him a simple smile and nod. He took a deep breath and moved his hands to his boxers, moving them down. I look away seconds before they were completely off. I heard him chuckle.

"We don't have to--" He began, but I stopped him.

"Stop. I want to do this." I told him, staring at the ceiling. He sighed.

"Okay, but I need you to spread your legs." He warned. I felt my face go red. I looked at his eyes. I didn't move my gaze away from his eyes.

"O-Okay.." I answered him, spreading my legs. He leaned down a little, cupping, my cheek. I leaned into it, closing my eyes and smiling.

"You're so beautiful..." He complimented, causing me to open my eyes and blush even more. I looked away from his eyes for a split second and saw it. And damn was it, big. Probably 7 inches I would guess.

Oh god, that's going inside me.

I leaned my head back on the sheets and looked at his concerned face, he didn't want to hurt me. I nodded and gave him a smile. He shut his eyes and scooted closer to me. No turning back.

All of the sudden I feel a pressure against my clit, causing me to gasp, but it was quiet enough that Logan didn't hear. I felt his dick enter me slowly, causing me to squirm. It hurt, it hurt a lot. I moaned, getting Logan's attention. I started to cry, I felt the tears coming down my face, little by little.

"Oh my god, I'm hurting you!" He yelled. "I knew this was a bad idea." He said, starting to pull out, I grabbed his thigh, digging my nails into it. I heard him groan and place his hand on top of his new bruise.

"No Logan, listen." I told him, sitting up, putting my elbows on the bed to support me. I winced a little since I was moving while he was still inside me. "You're just... big. I'm adjusting." I explained awkwardly. He gave me a smirk and I rolled my eyes laying back down. "No more interruptions." I said finally.

Then, I felt the same pain I had before. He pushed deeper inside me causing me to whimper and moan. This was killing him, I knew it. Then the pain stopped. I began to feel pleasure, I looked at Logan's face and pulled his neck down, he was now hovering over my body. He thrusted once, causing me to moan. It went on from there. Thrust after thrust, continuous moaning and undeniable pleasure. At some points I even dug my nails into Logan's back, scratching him and leaving bruises. I didn't know I could at this way, or even feel this way.

All of the sudden I feel a liquid come from Logan and I internally screamed. Oh my god! Did he just-- he did! I didn't say anything but Logan knew he did it because he started slowly his pace.

He began to pull out and I felt the familiar pain, I hope I get used to that. He finished pulling out and I let out a sigh of relief. I was panting at this point, so was Logan. I looked away from the sheets and looked at Logan. His hair was a little wet, not damp though, almost greasy looking. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked with a chuckle. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. I felt him place his hand on my bare back, his touch was something I craved forever now. I pulled away a little and our noses touch at the tips. I kissed him and closed my eyes. I entangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer, as if that was even possible. I pulled away one more time, noses still touching, and stared into his blue irises.

"I love you." I whispered lovingly to him. He smiled the biggest smile I had ever seen.

"I've been waiting a long time to hear that." He whispered back to me, making me smile as he ran a hand through my hair. "I love you too." He said, kissing me one more time.

》》》》》》》

That's it! They finally did it, AND she said I love you.

I'm surprised and happy if you read the whole sex scene, cause that shit got heated 😂

Next chapter will mainly be about the aftermath of it all, and them barely being able to leave one another's side.

Alright, take care guys, bye! 💕

- Sierra 👑💸