Problems- Just a beginning

Start from the beginning

Amarendra was at the edge of his patience. What is wrong with them? Why are they creating problems at the neck of the moment like this? It was supposed to be happy time. People should be celebrating their marriage. But..

Amarendra was about to snap when this time, the hand in his hold turned and held his giving it a squeeze. He turned to see Devasena looking straight at Naayak. But her hand still held his in silent support, calming her nerves. If 2 weeks before anyone would have told him that he would be mad behind a woman, he would have safely decided to let that man be checked by his Royal infirmary. But today, he is one happy man.

Devasena: I do remember Pradeepa. It would be good if you remember who has the power here. I never treated anyone inferior. I never exercised my powers. I hope I don't need to even in future because we are people of one home, one kingdom, one motherland. But looks like I have to make some serious decisions with the power invested in me as a Queen.

She called for a servant and ordered him something secretly. Then she turned to everyone and stood silently. Amarendra gave her one confusing glance while she answered with an assuring glance.

This was becoming their habit. Talking without actually talking. That was actually spooking her in the beginning when THAT MAN would understand her unasked questions and answer them loud. Then as they started understanding better, this thing become dual side. She started understanding his unspoken words and Boom, they were able to speak with 1000 people being present without anyone's notice. She smiled her secretive smile to him that made him smirk.

Then he Winked. THAT MAN AND HIS WINK! She shook her head and his smirk turned into full blown grin. The servant came in and bowed. Following him came a bewildered Sulochana who bowed too. Then she looked around and saw Naayak standing there. And she looked relieved. This little exchange was noticed by two people.

Devasena cleared her throat to get everyone's attention.

Devasena: Sulochana! I want you to answer clearly for what I ask. Will you?

Sulochana: AS you say Maharani!

Devasena: I am asking this as your friend Sulochana. I want to know if you are upto marriage!

Sulochana(fumbling): Maharani.. Rani.. Devasena...

She turned her bewildered eyes to Naayak who had poker face. He will oblige to anything his RAni Devasena will ask him to. Well, even she will. But marriage?

Devasena: Naayak!

Naayak: RAni Devasena?

Devasena: What do you say? She is only fumbling!

Now no one actually understood what she was doing! But Amarendra smiled at her as he understood.

Amarendra: Can't you understand your queen Naayak? She is asking if you will marry Sulochana!

He came to help. For a moment, both sulochana and naayak had their eyes as big as saucer and then their relief was laughable!

Devasena walked to her friend and put her finger below her chin making her look up.

Devasena: SO?

Sulochana just nodded her head and looked up straight at her queen and then at Naayak.

Devasena: Good, now you don't need to risk meeting secretly and then run when you see me. Right Naayak?

Amarendra for the first time, saw that man going red! Marriage and love makes what of a man! Amarendra chuckled at the thought.

Devasena: So! Naayak will marry Sulochana after our Marriage and then he can take care of the kingdom and update me. What say Pradeepa?

Pradeepa could only nod. Devasena looked at Amarendra who nodded affirmatively.