Ch 1 A New World

Sally's POV

As usual, I woke up and stretched. I grabbed some new clothes and went for a nice, warm shower. Once I dried myself, I slipped on my regular clothes. I took care of my hair with a high ponytail and then slipped on my necklace with my MTB's emblem on it which had been gifted to me by my younger brothers Ayumo and Sho. I also put on my NY cap which was one of my brother's favorite cap before he died.

I headed to thier room to wake Sho up. I decided that I'll wake Ayumo at 9 o' clock. I peeped in and saw that only Ayumo was sleeping peacefully. Strange, Ayumo used to wake up sometimes but Sho never woke up early, especially not on Sundays. 

I shrugged and went down the stairs to the dining room.

"good morning Aunt", I said

"good morning Sally, here, have a sandwich", Aunt said, putting a plate of sandwiches at my place on the table.

"Thanks", I said and started eating.

Just as I was finishing, I heard the noise of something big falling down the stairs. I craned my neck to see who it was. It was Sho tumbling down the stairs. He had my knapsack in one hand. I kept the plate aside and quickly washed my hands and face. Once I had dried myself, I went to Sho who was wearing his shoes.

"Going somewhere little bro?"

"I have an race in x zone. coming ?"

"Try to stop me"

"Great", he said, tossing me my knapsack.

I quickly wore it. Just then Aunt came out of the kitchen. Uh Oh! not good !!!

"where are you going ??", she asked suspiciously.

"I am going to go for a race", Sho said and I nudged him. He immediately clasped a hand on his mouth.

"Sho, you promised you would help me in cleaning the house today and you, Sally, were going to help me with the cooking", aunt said.

"cleaning can wait", Sho said and disappeared  behind the garage door. I hastily put on my shoes and then said to my Aunt,"aww... Aunt, you know I love cooking but one thing I can't miss is seeing my little brother in a race. tomorrow I'll make the dinner myself to make up, Bye!" I smiled and waved and then went to the garage. Sho's stomach growled.

I laughed and then handed him a candy bar.

"here, have a candy bar, you'll need some carbohydrates to win the race and I know you didn't have any breakfast"

"thanks, now let's leave", He said, stuffing the whole bar in his mouth at once.

I got on my red phoenix which was exactly like Sho's bike but where it was flame kaiser written on Sho's bike there it was red phoenix written on my bike. Both of us headed out and sped along the roads to our training area called x zone. At the entrance we saw a board on which it was written in bold," X ZONE for my sons Sho and Ayumo and their cousin Sally."

I saw Gabu and his gang there and scowled. What were they doing here ?

I saw Makoto and Kakeru there and heard Makoto say,"If Sho doesn't come then I'll race you !!"

I saw Sho bunny hop right over Gabu's gang, team shark tooth and I did the same.

"here I am !", Sho yelled.

"Hey guys !", I yelled.

Both of us skidded to a stop a few meters away from Makoto and Kakeru. Before we could say anything, Gabu came between us and said,"Hey Sho, If you want, we don't need to race, you just hand over the ground and then you can practice here whenever you want with my permission"

So he wanted the ground for his gang. I said," Hey Gabu, this place is to train the skills of a good MTB rider or someone who wants to learn it from heart. People like you don't deserve this ground, so get lost."

Gabu said," prove it. If your brother here beats me, then I leave."

I said to Sho," Make sure you teach Gabu not to mess with us"

He smiled and said,"You bet !"

I counted." 1... 2... 3... GO !!!"

they had hardly gone halfway to the finish line when a black fog appeared in front of them. I quickly got on my bike and headed after them just as my brother disappeared in the fog. I got caught up in the fog as well. The next thing I saw was darkness.

Will update later guys, I hope you are enjoying till now