2

Enjoy the cuteness:)

Each step I took, the bigger the ship grew. I saw lots of kids on the ship today. I saw some regular kids that I had seen before and also saw some new kids, too. I was about to climb on to the rope to get aboard the ship, but something stopped me.

I looked over at the swing sets and noticed a kid sitting there all alone. I saw him slouching and kicking the dirt. I didn't know what to think. The ship was the most fun thing to play on around here. I didn't know why a kid would be sitting on the swings so bored.

I personally loved the swings. I knew that no matter how high you go you won't fall off as long as you hold on to the chains. I also loved that if you go high enough you can see all of the ship and plus the field beyond it.

I began to grow more curious as to who this kid was and why he was so bored. I then jumped off the rope and walked over to the swings. I saw an empty swing next to the kid. I walked up to the swing and sat there.

The kid was looking down at the dirt where he had made a dent in the earth with his shoe. The kid then looked at me. He looked confused and frightened. I saw the kids dark blonde hair that defied the laws of gravity. I saw the kids eyes looking into mine. I tried to look away but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I felt like I had seen this kid before, maybe I had seen him at this park before. No, I haven't seen this kid at this park before. I wanted to know where I had seen this kid before.

I finally said. "Hallo!"

The kid didn't say anything, he just sat there staring. I felt like I was the only thing the kid saw. I didn't know what to do or say. I felt like I had been sitting there for the longest time.

I finally said "Do you wanna come with me to the ship?"

The kid kept staring at me. The kid finally moved, he nodded his head, and stood up. I stood up too. We kept staring at each other as we walked ever so slowly to the ship.

I grabbed the rope and put my foot through the little foot hole and pushed my leg up to put my other foot in the other foot hole. I continued this motion until I got to the top. I then moved sideways to the little platform and looked behind me looking down. The kid just stood there looking at me. He had a sad look on his face. I didn't know why he was so sad.

I then said, "Do you know how to get up?"

The kid shook his head and looked down to the ground. I then thought of what to do. I thought about the slide and how the bigger kids would walk up it.

I saw the kid kicking the dirt again and told him, "Hey, follow me!"

I pointed to where the slide was and ran around the border of the ship. The kid looked up and walked to where I was pointing. We finally met up at the red slide where kids get off the ship. I was at the top and the kid was at the bottom of it. I then said,

"Okay can you crawl up the slide?"

The kid just looked at me. I was getting a little annoyed at this kid. This kid looked like he had just been forced to eat his vegetables and was rewarded with no dessert. I knew this was not the case but it felt like it.

The kid finally put both of his hands on the sides of the slide and jumped on. The kid was balancing himself on the slide then suddenly ran up the slide to the little bar that laid across the entrance and grabbed on with one hand, but the other hand slipped off.

The kid was hanging there with no expression on his face. I felt obligated to help the kid but the kid kept waving me away. I persisted but the kid did not want my help. I then finally got a hold of the kid's hand and pulled him up with all of my strength. The kid then began to pull himself up with his other hand on the bar and finally had more than half of his body on the ship and fell on his side. I let go of the kid's hand and went over to his face and knelt down and stared at him to make sure he was ok. The kid closed his eyes and turned his face to the opposite side of where I was. I felt like this kid was trying to push me away.

I then got up and walked over to where the kid's face was now and knelt down again. The kid was staring at me with these big soft eyes that I couldn't stop looking at. The kid finally got up and leaned against the ship's control panel and hugged his knees. I saw the kids sadness/bored on his face again and instantly felt like I needed to make him feel better.

I got up and walked over to where the kid was sitting and sat criss cross applesauce across from him.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

The kid then looked at me and opened his mouth like he was going to say something but then immediately closed it and sighed. I didn't know why this kid was acting the way he was. I was thinking about leaving him but thought that after all we had been through it would be a waste to just leave.

The kid then stared at me and whispered, "Do I know you from somewhere?"

I was thinking the same thing a little while ago. I didn't know that the kid felt the same way.

"No, I don't think so but I feel like we have," I said looking down.

The kid then let go of his knees making his legs unbend and become straight. I stared at the kids shoes that were inches away from my knee.

"What's your name?" the kid said staring into my eyes once more. I then looked up and saw that the kid was asking me a question.

I then replied "Isak,"

The kid nodded his head and looked down fidgeting with his hands. I then wondered what his name was.

I asked "What's your name?"

The kid instantly looked up like he was surprised. I looked at the kids hands as they intertwined with each other then disbanded only to be intertwined again.

"Even," The kid said.

This is  long, WHOA!