Gloomy Clock

Kwon Ji Yong's Pov

It was 2 a.m and I'm already up for sure, having a lot of tune editing to fuss over.I quickly take my hot shower, then I went bed to my room, which I didn't turn the light on since Minseok is sleeping.I just need to grab my key either.The moment I step in I realized then he was half awake, half-conscious, half-opened eyes, half dressed, too.

I chuckled when he stares confusedly at me."Do I wake you up?"I asked.He stays freezing for a few seconds before he could even answer me.

"Hyung, where are you going,"

"Dukyang,"

"Again?" he looks flustered much even he still in sleep mode,"I thought I've told you not to work in this hour, you might get sick,"

"So...you are mad at me?"

"No.No that.I'm just....worried,"

"Worried?" he nodded.

They should no such things to worry about.I "ve told him before every time he told me to stop working.It's not my fault to be workaholic, I'm just trying my best even I know I irritated a lot.

"You're indeed irritating,hyung" introducing the mind reader, Kwon Min Seok." have you called Jieun?"

"No, not yet," my voice stumbled.I'm too freaking busy lately."I cant call her in this hour, and really CANT spend some time on the other hour, you know, even my sleep had been cut off,"

"She's your girlfriend,hyung.Ten minutes would be enough, at least text message would be okay,"

"What if she's busy, She didn't call me too,"

"Maybe," he said,"but hyung, really, you need to manage your time well, if eomma and appa know, they wouldn't let you work anymore."

I bit my lips in.Enduring my sudden anger.Minseok knows, really know how much I hate to mention our parent.It's their fault why I bring Minseok away, it's their fault why I stop schooling.It's all THEIR fault.They wouldn't care about us either.If they do, they should save us that day.At least they should save Minseok.

I stood started to walk away.

"Hyung,"Minseok called.I was totally pissed off now, I can even kill myself"I'm sorry," he gave me apologetically look.

"Stop talking about them Minseok.I'll work my ass up till death, I'll do whatever to give you a good life, I can get you a better life, I cant get whatever for you.Don't ever mention about them!"I started to raise my voice tune without realizing." so don't ever think about going back to them,you're staying here until you graduate!"

I walked away before Minseok could cut off, before my feet flew a flying kick at the wrong place, I close the door aloud, causing big doom.I started my car and headed away.

In my car, my phone vibrates, there's a text message.In this hour?I wonder who's this.A familiar name appeared on my screen.

'The Thai Weirdo"

Lisa.

'Hey, you punk!Why the stupid boyfriend you are, why didn't you came to Jieun's event?'

Wait.Wtf.

'What event?'

'YOUR FUNERAL!You don't know?Ji Eun really dint told you anything?'

'No, what is it?'

'Her grand book published'

WAIT.WTF!!!!!!!

"Why so sudden,"Jieun finally ask when she ended up in my car.I got a movie ticket(since my friend was the owner, so I can get in whenever I want.).I was the most incredible person for not knowing about the event, now, I'm angry but guilty at the same time.Really, this girl drives me crazy.

"Can you tell me why I didnt know a thing about the event?"

Lee Ji Eun's Pov

"Can you tell me why I didnt know a thing about the event?"

"Cause you didnt ask," I told him.Well, its a pun...I'm just knowing that he was busy lately so I'm not telling.

"How can I asked things that I don't know..."

Okay, he seemed so cold today which hurt me a bit but mostly I'm still grateful that he did take me out.Jiyong was so different tonight..(its early in the morning actually).No ironically laughing, no shy moment, he seemed so fragile today, he might have a bad day.

I don't want him to force himself out to bring me to celebrate, he said he doesn't, but he seemed do.We went to the movie which I've craved to watch before but he ends up sleeping soundly.Cute.Like he always is.I missed him so much, I wasted my time staring at his face more than the movie now.Even this second, I still can't believe that this we wonderful man was mine, I was so grateful to have him.

A few seconds later, his phone rang, I look at the screen, decided to pick up the call since I don't want to wake him up.he was tired surely.

But I freeze looking at the contact name.

'Taeyeon <3'

Who's on earth was this girl?What the fuck with the heart at the back?

"Jiyongie oppa, you left your thing at my house last night, come pick it, and I guess you can come hang out again here...okay, bye"the line disconnect before I can say a word.Her voice was so bright, and it was a she, for sure.My eyes start to feeling teary, the first time I felt this kind of jealousy.

So...all this moment there's someone else in her life, someone else that he loved, someone else that he needs to care about.I was deceived.

After the movie ends, he sends me home.I was watching him with my sorrow face when he asked me such a common question.

"Are you okay, why are you so sad?"

"No...it just the movie.It's kinda sad.You should watch it well.."I lied"I like the movie,"

"I know, since you keep put your finger on your lips then point at the screen," he chuckled, me too.Fakely.

"Where are you going after this?"

"A friend's house."

"Who?"
He was looking at his phone when I asked.

"Sorry, pardon?"

He's not listening.I guess its true, his heart already belongs to someone else.Someone better.

*sorry of those imperfections*