Chapter 7- Selena?

Randy's POV

I was walking hand in hand with my new girlfriend Eva Marie until I saw Selena walk into Stephanie's office with this huge smirk on her face. "She did it." I smiled. Shes taking my advice but someone has to help her with the training.

I walked by Stephanie's door and listened.

Selena's POV

SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO WRESTLE?!" Stephanie shouted. "Yes." I answered. "B-But I can learn from John, Nikki or um maybe Randy." I said now worried she wont give me a chance.

"O-Okay but I just want you to know that im letting you off easy this time. Your lucky because usally I would never do this. Now go talk to John." She demanded. "Oh um actually daddy doesnt know that im here. He doesnt even want me to be a um diva." I said.

"WHAT?!" She exclaimed. "Okay never mind goodbye Stephanie I think I have made you mad already." I said running out the door and into Randy. "Were you listenin--" "Um no."

"Then why did you cut me off?" I asked. "No reason." He answered. I nodded. "Im starving. Wanna go to catering?" He asked. "Sure."

"So you know babe I missed you." He said. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "I missed you too." "Sel I care about you......alot and I hope somewhere in the future you become Mrs. Randall Keith Orton." "I do too." I smiled.

"Does Cena know your here or Nikki?" He asked. "No." I shook my head. "Then get behind me. Theres Nikki." "Oh shit." I said right when Nikki walked by.

Nikki's POV

"Hey Randy." I smiled. "Oh hey whats up Nikki?" "Nun much. Hey you know whats really weird?" I asked. "What?" "This area smells just like the perfume I bought Selena." I smirked. "Oh wow. Shocking." He said.

"Yeah I know. SO RANDY IF SHES HERE LET ME KNOW! I'M NOT STUPID!" And with that I walked off.

Randy's POV

"That was so fucking close." Sel said. "I know." I whispered. I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me leaving no space between us. She laughed. "Randy what are you doing?" She asked. I didnt reply I just stared into her eyes.

Then we kissed. We made out for a while. Then I started rubbing my hands up her shirt. I kissed and sucked on her neck while she moaned. "M-Maybe we should go get some food from catering remember?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smirked. As we got closer to catering I asked, "You liked that didnt you?" She looked over at me and smiled. "Maybe just a little." She laughed. "Uh huh. Well maybe I could show you some of my tricks in bed. I would do things to your body that you never felt before." I smirked. She bit her lip.

"Randy we've been over this. You know-" "Your not ready. Baby I know." "Okay lets just stop talking about it." She whispered.