"How have you confirmed that you're pregnant if you haven't been to a healer?"

"I took a muggle pregnancy test," she said simply.

Draco stared at her blankly before he got up and grabbed his healing kit. "Lay down Hermione, I'm going to examine you."

Hermione was mortified. "Like hell you are!" She jumped off of the bed and ran out of the room.

Draco chased her and caught her on the stairs. He scooped her into his arms and carried her back to his room.

"Draco put me down! You are not going to examine me!" She shrieked, pounding her fists into his chest.

He laid her down on the bed and pinned her arms above her head with one hand. He lost focus on his task for a moment watching her squirm beneath him, her cheeks flushed with effort and her silk camisole rising up slightly to expose part of her pale stomach.

He shook away his lustful thoughts and kissed her soundly. She melted into the kiss and sighed deeply.

"Hermione."

"Yes, Draco?" She replied breathlessly.

"Why won't you let me examine you? I'm a healer."

"It's a bit intimate don't you think?" she said, biting her lip.

Draco frowned at her. "What do you mean 'intimate'?"

"A pregnancy exam?"

"I'm just going to use my wand to see inside your stomach. What's so intimate about that?"

She blushed and explained what muggle pregnancy exams were like.

"Oh...no. I'm not doing that. It's a simple spell. I won't even lift your shirt. I'm just going to find out how far along you and and find the heartbeat and we'll go to St. Mungo's first thing Monday morning."

"I'd prefer to wait and have the exam at St. Mungo's. We both have work on Monday," Hermione pointed out.

"Fine. I won't examine you. And we'll go to St. Mungo's at lunch on Monday."

She nodded her agreement. "Um Draco?"

"Yes love?"

"Can you let me go now?"

********************************************

Hermione and Draco stepped out of the fireplace at the Potter's new home in Godric's Hollow on Sunday afternoon and Hermione immediately ran past a surprised Harry with her hand over her mouth.

"What's with her?" Harry asked as he shook Draco's hand in greeting.

Draco shrugged and sunk into one of the armchairs with a smirk on his face. He knew exactly what was wrong with her but that's what she got for being such a know it all. If she had just listened to him and they had traveled by broom...

"Draco?"

Draco whipped his head around to see Ginny staring at him with a peculiar look on her face.

He nodded at her. "Weaslette."

She rolled her eyes and took a seat in the chair opposite him. She studied him for a moment before leaning forward in her chair. "Hermione not feeling well Draco?"

Draco squirmed under her gaze but tried to give her a smooth response. "Why don't you ask her?"

"Hmm. Maybe I will."

Harry was confused by the exchange between his wife and Draco. "Someone want to fill me in?"

They both ignored him.

"Traveled here by floo, Draco?" Ginny asked with a smirk to rival his own.

Draco paled and stared back at her. "You can't say anything Ginny," he pleaded.

She sat back in her chair smiling. "I knew it! I knew it!"

Harry ran a hand through his hair. "Knew what love? What's going on?"

"You'll have to ask Hermione dear." She got up and kissed her husband. "I'll go get Hermione some crackers and gingerale," she said, with another smirk directed at Draco.

Ginny ran to the loo where she heard Hermione vomiting on the other side of the door. She knocked. "'Mione?"

"I'll be out in a moment Ginny!" Hermione called before retching again.

"I'm coming in Hermione," Ginny said turning the handle. It was locked.

"No! Ginny, I'm quite alright just give me a minute. I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me."

"I know how to make it stop."

"Ginny go away."

Ginny pulled her wand from the bun on top of her head and pointed it at the door. "Alohomora." The lock clicked and Ginny walked in to find Hermione curled up on the floor by the toilet. Ginny retrieved a towel from the cabinet, wet it and put it on the back of Hermione's neck.

"You must still be in the early stages. Morning sickness usually goes away after the first trimester," Ginny said casually, perching herself on the counter.

Hermione scoffed. "Morning sickness. Should be called all-day sickness." Her head jerked up towards Ginny who beamed down at her. "Wait. How did you--?"

"I've suspected for awhile to be honest. You're a bit fuller in the face and you've been really moody according to Draco."

Hermione scowled at her.

"Your response to floo travel just now confirmed it for me. I remember I tried to use the floo once when I was pregnant with James and was so sick I thought I was dying. Here eat these; You'll feel better." She handed her the crackers and helped her to her feet.

Hermione gave her a small smile and scourgified her mouth before following Ginny back into the drawing room where Pansy and Blaise had joined Harry and Draco.

Pansy ran at Ginny and pulled her into a tight hug when she saw her. "Ginny! I am so sorry about yesterday!"

"Don't worry about it Pansy, it wasn't your fault. If anything I should be apologizing. I prevented you from getting your tasks for your wedding done."

Harry and Hermione shared a shocked look. Since when did Ginevra Molly Potter apologize?

Hermione, Ginny and Pansy went out and picked out dresses in muggle London. Ginny had insisted that they travel by broomstick, claiming that she wasn't feeling well enough to apparate. Hermione silently thanked her for not revealing the true reason; She wasn't exactly ready for everyone to know just yet.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote, comment, and share! :)