"I'm just saying lady," the man continued boldly, swallowing hard and trying to feign confidence. "You could at least take him into the loo or something. Some of us don't want to see your business on display."

"Do you eat your meals on a toilet? No? I didn't think so! So why should my baby have to eat his meal on a toilet?"

There was a hex on the tip of her tongue but Hermione got into her line of sight and tried to talk her down from her fury. A few moments later she was sitting down and Hermione had secured the premises. The obliviators arrived quickly and modified the memories of the muggles and escorted the majority of them from the premises. Harry and Ron came running into the Starbucks within five minutes of the incident. The wizard who had been harassing Ginny about feeding James paled in fear and shame when he saw Harry Potter enter. He mumbled a quick apology and apparated away.

Harry knelt at his wife's side, eyes wild with worry. "Ginny, love, are you hurt anywhere? Is James okay? They didn't tell us what happened, just to get here quickly." He grasped her face in his hands and checked the two of them over, panic etched into his face. Hermione quickly filled him in on the situation and anger clouded his emerald eyes.

"Where's Teddy?" Ginny asked, as she moved to burp James.

"Wh, what?" Harry stuttered.

"My son. Where is he?" She asked again calmly.

"Draco has him. We left quickly when we were alerted and Draco and Blaise kindly volunteered to stay at the campsite with him and Ravi. Ginny are you okay?"

"Harry I'm fine," she snapped at him, trying to sound confident but now that Harry was there, her resolve was fading fast and moments later, he was holding her while she shook with silent tears.

"I'm going to take her and James home you guys," Harry said, standing and guiding Ginny toward the door. "Hermione can you have Draco bring Teddy home later?"

Hermione nodded and Harry, James and Ginny disappeared through the door.

Pansy looked mortified. "Oh my word, I feel so awful! that was all my fault!"

Hermione gave her friend  a quizzical look before following her and Ron out of the Starbucks. "What do you mean?"

"If I hadn't screamed about you being engaged to Draco--"

"You're WHAT?!" Ron rounded on Hermione and she blushed under his gaze.

"Hardly the appropriate time Ronald," Hermione said defiantly. "What were you saying Pansy?" She ignored the pointed look that Ron was aiming at her.

"She broke the international statute of secrecy! She's going to be in trouble with the law and it's all my fault!"

At this Hermione and Ron burst out laughing.

"You guys! It's not funny!" Pansy protested stomping her foot.

"Two things," Ron started. "One, her husband was just promoted to head of the auror department a few months ago and two," he paused laughing. "Do you really think this is the first time Ginny's temper has gotten her into trouble? The worst that will happen is the Daily Prophet printing a photo of her threatening a man while her son is attached to her breast. And how long do you think Harry will let that photo circulate? I love my sister and all but Harry can be a bit daft and overprotective when it comes to Ginny."

Pansy relaxed a bit at that. "Oh. Well, that's good to hear."

"Pansy don't fret too much about it. We'll go round hers tomorrow and check on her," Hermione said patting her on her back.