Never Alone - Quick One-Shot

So this is a Quick one-shot! If anyone likes it I'll make a book of Glee one-shots so yeah! Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------

(Puck's POV)

Summer vacation.... First things first, flirting. So I go down to the Lima bean and start talking with some girls when I see Quinn Fabray walk in. Perfect, sexy, smart, head-cheerleader Quinn. And to be honest, she's the only girl I've loved. Crazy, huh? But when I knocked her up I ruined everything... Sure, while she was pregnant with Beth she stayed at my house and everything, but after Beth was born she has just ignored me. And to be honest, I miss her.

"Uhm... Are you okay?" One of the girls I'm talking to, Bridget, asks looking at me.

Crap, I quickly answer turning back to them,

"Yeah! I just noticed they brought out some pastries.

"Oo!" All the girls say and look, "let's go get some!"

And they get up and go back in line. Quinn starts to walk by me, and I say,

"H-Hey Quinn."

Damn, I don't need to act so goofy around her. She turns to me and mumbles,

"Oh, uh.. Hey."

I get up and walk over to her and ask with a smile,

"Are you gonna ignore me forever?"

She looks a little taken back and answers,

"I don't mean to, I just... It just seems awkward."

And then she looks down. I softly touch her chin and raise it up to face me.

"I'm always here for you. Don't ever feel alone." I say with a smile.

She weakly smiles back and whispers,

"Never?"

"Never."

And then I smiled at myself to the simple.. Yet beautiful two words. Never Alone.