Lagrosa's

It's like a Cinderella story except that her mum was a mediate class in the society as well as her father.

Her father was a company manager who travels a lot and come back weekends for a family bonding, visit cousins or stays home and spend time with them.

It was a perfect family then one day her dad died in a plane crash that brought her mum into a mess.. She hardly eat well, sleep less because of crying and forgot about her. She was graduating high school.Her aunt, mother's twin,who traveled far to comfort and shake her mother to reality, reminded her mum that she has her and has to go on with life and think positively that they can manage without her father.

Truth be told, her mother started to realize about it. From then on, she gets back on her knees and Be the mother she always has been..

She was in her sophomore college years when her mum decided to Live near their aunt's..

Two long years wasn't easy for them without their father. That's why they've decided to leave the house because it reminded them a lot of her father.

SUMMER

"Come on mum! Let's go!" I called mum in the house.

When there was no answer, I started getting a bit nervous and walk faster to my house and saw mum looking around.

" Mum, are u okay?" I saw her wiping her cheek and pretending not to see her crying.

" Oh,yes. I'm just going to miss this house." She let out a sigh and a tear.

" I'm sorry. I couldn't fight it."

Seeing her like this makes me want to cry too but I have to pull it off before she could change her mind moving out.

I don't want us to get stuck. I mean, I want to live, not that I don't miss dad, and experience life with what I have. I guess that's what dad wants us to do if he's here, right?

" It's okay mum. Come on. Xander's waiting.. U don't want aunt's gonna
Importunate us, won't u?" I smiled and thank that she caught the joke.

"Okay,okay. Let's go".

Xander's waiting outside looking worried but suddenly inverted the mood.

" That's it! Are we all good? Buckle up madam and miss. It's going to be a long ride." Xander said.

It's a short introduction but I hoped u like it!.;-)
<3