"In a marriage, you can be right or you can be happy."

He wasn't arrogant or stupid enough to choose the former.

"How did you even get such an asinine idea?"

Asinine, yep she was furious. He wasn't sure that he should be okay with his wife getting this worked up about her ex-boyfriend...

"I just saw him when out with the boys and we were catching up."

"Mhmmm,"

"And he asked about Hermione, you know."

"Hmmm."

"And we were all getting a little sloshed. You know how it is with your brothers."

"Hmmm."

"And we'd all been talking previously about how Hermione deserved a nice chap, one that we could invite to you know, nights like we were having, that'd mesh with the family. Cause Hermione's family."

"I see,"

Harry really wasn't sure if he should continue. Ginny's look softened at him saying Hermione was family but her angry expression slipped back on as if it'd never left. But it was too late to back out of the story now.

"And you know Bill's been trying to convince his friend- the widower. He really thinks the pair would hit it off?"

"And Dean?" Ginny pressed, her eyes narrowing.

"Well then Charlie said he had the perfect guy in mind!"

Ginny blinked as bits and pieces came together.

"Even Ron said he thought he met someone, reminded him of him, just ate less... so he might be a better fit."

Ginny had a bad feeling where this story was going.

"And so I jumped in and said I thought Dean had a better shot."

Yep, her fears were confirmed and her second thought was that she needed to get her husband to spend less time with her idiotic brothers.

"Are my brothers planning to also set up surprise blind dates too?" Ginny asked calmly.

Harry gulped. "Well, uh, quite possibly."

"And how many galleons did you guys bet?"

"We each put in 25 so that's 200."

"200!" Ginny yelled, all sense of calmness gone. "Of all the idiotic things you and my brothers get into on your guys nights out, this has got to be the stupidest! I have a mind to stop these nights altogether! 200 galleons you put on Hermione's love life. Do you want her to be lonely forever while we all have full families and with another one on the way, how are we going to make time to make sure she gets out and doesn't hermit herself again!"

"Another one on the way?" Harry stuttered before staring at Ginny's belly.

"I'm only a few days late... but,"

With that, Harry dropped their luggage so he could envelope his wife in a hug.

"I know we decided not to have another until James could walk and talk but I guess fate had other plans?" She said sheepishly.

Harry kissed her square on the mouth. "To hell with plans," he said before bending down to her belly.

"Hello little one. I hope you know that even if you weren't planned that now I will be waiting in anticipation as will everyone that loves you, even if they don't know you exist yet."

Ginny couldn't help herself, she giggled. Though a strange thought just occurred to her. "Harry I don't have 7 brothers."

!-!-!

"Luna, Neville,"

"Oh hello, boys night out?"

"Aye!"

"And your wives are okay with that?" Neville hesitantly asked.

"They like that we're close and with us all being over protective as we are- no one would let one get alone with... a precarious situation. We'd beat each other up before that could be accomplished. So no wives are worried about any of us stepping out. There might be the Bro code but we've got the Brother Code."

Luna nodded as if it made complete sense to her, despite her lack of brothers to test this code.

"Are we interrupting something?" Charlie asked, realizing the two had been sitting together, just facing each other before the brothers had interrupted them.

Neville blushed. "Not really."

"We're celebrating Neville's new job." Luna supplied as she smiled at them. "And-"

"What's the job mate?" Ron asked not realizing that he'd cut off Luna who didn't seem to mind anyway.

"I was offered the position as Herbology professor and take over for Professor Sprout at Hogwarts."

"Congrats mate!" They all cheered as the man managed to blush once more but none of them pointed it out.

"So Luna, what were you about to say before my idiotic brother interrupted you?" George asked.

"Oh no, not a bother but Neville and I were also celebrating our breakup."

The cheering immediately stopped. Neville blushed even more. "It was mutual." He tried to assure them. "I want to get married and have a family." The men nodded understandably. They then looked at Luna, wondering.

"I would like to try out a raunchy and risqué affair." She cocked her head as she smiled up at them serenely, as if she were talking about tea and not... well sex!

Jaws dropped.

"Luna and I have spoken a lot about it." Neville nervously pulled on his robe. "We're not at the same point so we wanted to be friends first again."

"That's-" Ron began to say.

"Very mature of the both of you." Percy coughed and finished.

"Thank you Percy," Luna beamed. "A shot of firewhiskey perhaps to celebrate the good times of our relationship?

!-!-!