Uma got up from her chair with shaky legs and walked out of the room. Her mind raced at what her mother told her. It starts with happiness. She can't have a weakness, She just can't.

*Flashback over*

Uma and Jake were walking in silence towards the R.O.A.R building to watch Harry's last practice, before his first game. Jake had been pretty silent ever since Harry and Uma's first fight in Auradon which happened to be yesterday. She's been meaning to ask what was on his mind but she's been to busy with her crew, Ben and Harry. This was the first time they were actually alone.

Uma having enough of the silence broke it by saying, "Okay, Jake, spit it out. What's wrong?"

Jake glanced down at her and said, "Nothing's wrong."

Uma raised an eyebrow and said, "You can't lie to a girl who has spent most of her life with liars. Now seriously, what's wrong?"

Instead of answering, Jake said, "You and Harry have a very odd dynamic."

Confused Uma asked, "What does that have to do with your silence?"

Ignoring her, yet again, he said, "I'm wondering if that has to do with how you were brought up on the Isle or if it's in fear of anything more."

"Jake, you aren't making any sense. What does this have to-" Uma began but Jake went on, "It may be a bit of both."

"Jake. What are you talking about?" Uma asked as she stopped, forcing him to stop and look at her.

"You and Harry are like a live soap opera," Jake said as he smiled down at her, "I'm curious to see what's in store."

"I don't understand, we're just friends," Uma shook her head and started to walk again.

"Friends that are definitely not just friends," Jake said as he opened the door to the R.O.A.R practice building and followed her up the stairs to the balcony.

"How many times do I have to tell you we are just friends?" Uma groaned, she looked down to see that Harry hadn't made it on the floor yet so she looked back up at Jake to glare when he said, "Do you really believe that? Because from what I've heard, you guys are already more than friends. But for some odd reason, you both don't seem to know it."

"There is nothing more between us," Uma rolled her eyes, "Plus I think he likes Melody." Uma looked down at her feet and absentmindedly twirled the ring on her finger.

Leaning on the railing with his back towards the practice he said, "And why does that seem like it bugs you so much?"

Uma shrugged as she looked back at him. She didn't know the answer herself so she didn't answer him. I just don't like her, she thought, but you don't really know her, she reminded herself. You said he'll always be your number one, does that mean more than I think it does?

Before Uma could come to a conclusion her thoughts were interrupted by a loud, "What?!" Uma walked close to the railing of the balcony to see what was going on.

Harry had gotten in Jay face, but Jay was only smiling back at him.

"You'll have to sit out for the first game," Jay repeated himself.

"And why is that?" Harry asked. He clenched the hand he usually held his hook with.

"You're still new and you have to see how a game works first," Jay answered simply.

"So what you're telling me is that you've been working me doubly as hard as the rest of the team for two weeks because i'm new" he made air quotes around the word new, "In order,  according to you, for me to get ready for the first game. Only for you to make me sit it out?"