Kindnaped by jeff the killer

I lay paralyzed in my bed. My heart pounds loudly in my chest. The only light comes from the single beam of silver blue moon light that hits the handle of my door. Every little sound that my old creaky house emits makes me jump in fright. I can't tell what time it is. A thud from outside my door sends a sudden shiver down my spine. I pull up my fuzzy black comforter up to my neck. My eyes stay glued to the handle of my bedroom door. After what seems like hours of constant stillness and quiet the handle slowly turns as if not to wake me up. I wrench my eyes shut but peak one eye open just enough to see that my bedroom door is open but nothings there. I sit up and look around my dark room squinting in the low light. I chuckle to myself and lay back down. "hello there!" said a dark figure that stood on the head of my bed glaring down on me. "Ahmmmmmm" I started to scream but my mouth was covered by the figure. "shhhhhhh, no one can hear your screams." it whispered. A blade twinkled in the moon light, my eyes widened and I wiggled under his weight. "go to sleep." he said knocking me out with the end of his shinny knife. I blinked and in seconds I saw black.