Chapter 2: The Mysterious Hero

Începe de la început

"Wow, its really late. I've better head home now." She said to herself while she starts walking. While she walks, she looks around, it was pretty dark and empty.

"This is giving me the creeps..." The said while she starts walking a little bit faster. Suddenly, she heard some noise from behind her. She turns around and starts looking.

"H-Hello? I-Is there someone o-out here?" She asked while she holds onto her bag tightly. There was no respond. Then, a shadow appeared from behind her.

"Hello beautiful..." Someone said. She turn around and saw a creepy man right in front of her. She accidently throw her bag to the ground.

"Wh-Who are you? What do you want from me?" She said with a shaky voice.

"What's the matter, blondie, are you scared?" The man said while he got closer to her.

"Leave me alone!" She said while she grab her keys wallet but when she open it, it was empty.

"M-My keys!" She said shocked.

"Looking for this?" Another man appeared and he shows Lucy her Celestial Keys.

"Give them back!"

"Easy there, girly!" Said one of the men.

"You want them? Come get them!" The other man said. Lucy ran toward him and tried to get her keys back but then, the guy throw it to another guy and the other guy back at him.

"Please! Give them back!" Lucy cried while they continued to throw them to each other.

"That's enough boys." The boss said.

"Yes boss." They respond. The boss started walking toward Lucy while she backs away. Then, she was stopped by a wall while the guy came closer and closer.

"Wh-What do you want for me, you pervert?!" She shouted with tears on her eyes.

"Oh, you'll see..." He said while he went closer to Lucy. She shut her eyes tightly and waited for someone to save her.

Please Natsu! Come save me! She thought. Then, a sudden explosion was heard.

"What the...?" The guys said.

---: Fire Dragon Roar!

Someone yells while fire was spread all over the bad guys.

Natsu! Lucy thought with joy.

"Who's there?!" The boss yelled while he tries to look through the smoke.

"AAAHHH!!!" One of the guys yelled.

"Come on you... AAAHHH!!!" the other one shouted in pain and they they were both seriously harmed in front of the boss.

"You little... Show yourself!" The boss yelled while he searched for the person.

---: Fire Dragon Wing Attack!

The person shouted and the attack hit the guy, making him fall unconscious. Then, Lucy started walking forward while she watched the beaten guys on the ground. When she raised her vision, she saw a shadow of someone standing before her with the fist on fire.

"Natsu! I knew you will come to rescue me!" She said happily. The shadow did not respond.

"N-Natsu?" Lucy asked worried. She started walking closer to the person but it jumped to the top of a ceiling.

"I believe this is yours..." The person say and then throw Lucy's keys. She catches them.

"Thanks Natsu but, why are you acting so weird?" She asked the person. The person was showing its back and the light of the moon showed that it was wearing a hood and a cape. "And why are you wearing a hoodie?" She asked again.

"Miss, I assure you that I'm no Natsu of what you're speaking of. I must be on my way now. Be careful. Let's go!" The person yelled while an Exceed appeared and grabbed it from its hoodie.

"Aye!" The Exceed shouted while they left Lucy was confused.

"This is weird. That looks like Natsu and Happy, and feels like them as well. But there was something strange about them..." She started to think and then she reacted. "Ooohhh! That Happy and Natsu are messing with me again! When I see them on the guild tomorrow... They will see!" Lucy shouted with anger while she walks back home.

Not so far from there, the shadow and the Exceed were watching her as she walks away.

"That's the one we've been looking for, right?" The Exceed asked the person as it nodded.

"Indeed. Let's go pay him a visit tomorrow, shall we?" The person said with an evil smile while they both disappeared...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

THANKS!

-Yayie99