"Can you get her for me." Danny asked. Vicki walked upstairs and into Angelina's room.

"Um, Danny's downstairs. He needs to talk to you." Vicki said to Angelina who was just sitting on the floor.

"Tell him to come talk to me in the bathroom, other than that I'm not talking to him." Angelina said.

Is she being serious, making our boss talk to her in the bathroom?.

Vicki walked back down to Danny.

"She said she wants to talk to you in the bathroom, she won't talk to you anywhere else." Vicki said.

"Are you serious? The bathroom." Danny asked.

"Yeah." Vicki said. Danny was beyond pissed off.

"What happened to you today?" Danny asked walking up the stairs to Angelina.

"I'm not going to talk to you inside a bathroom." Danny said.

"Well then I'm not talking to you." Angelina said.

"What are you fifteen years old?" Danny asked.

"I'm not talking to you." Angelina said.

"You show me this kind of disrespect after I let you into my house." Danny said.

"Danny I'm sorry, I don't know what to tell you." Angelina said.

"Okay well, you're fired. So bag your bags, you are not staying here anymore. Because for you to stay in this house you have to work." Danny said before leaving.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Everyone sat around the table, waiting for Angelina to leave.

"Hey guys, I'm out." Angelina said walking towards the table.

"If I don't see you, I hope everything works out for your boyfriend." Pauly said.

"Yeah, Mike you have a grey hair." Angelina said picking at his hair.

"Get out." Mike said pissed off.

"Don't be a dick." Angelina said.

"I wouldn't be a dick if you weren't a little bitch." Mike said.

"Alright well, I'm leaving. Bye guys." Angelina said waving and the leaving the house.

"Finally." Vicki said as everyone laughed.

"Well, dig in." Snooki said as we all starting eating dinner like nothing at changed.

"Let's make a cheers." Mike said.

"To no more drama." Vicki and Ron said as everyone agreed and pumped their glasses together.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I just told Tommy what happened between Pauly and I, and he basically broke up with me." Jenny said. Vicki jumped up and wrapped her sister in a tight hug.