4 • New Girl

Hamada, Miyazaki, Tomago, No-Ginger.

Those were the last names that sunk into your mind.

While laying on your comfy bed, you look over to Daisuke who was happily playing with Mochi. You weren't sure, but it was a huge possibility that you've met Daisuke's creators.

They had the same last names for goodness sake! These people also go to SFIT -- they should be the right group.

Hamada.

Shortcake was also a Hamada. But which of them was it?

You slap your cheeks harshly. As you wince in pain, you huff in annoyance. Of course it would be Tadashi! Ms. Smith had mentioned that Hiro was still a freshman like you. There was no chance that he was involved with that.

Tadashi.

Oh his name.. it had always made you all giddy and squirmy. If only you had a good picture of Tadashi when he smiled at you yesterday - it was an amazing sight to treasure.

Daisuke looked over to you in confusion, seeing as you were staring at your ceiling full of glow in the dark stickers with a lovesick look on your face. He knew you were daydreaming about a "certain someone", and that someone was this 'Tadashi' person. He wasn't even entirely certain if you had breathed out the name correctly. But he was sure that at whatever cost he would never mention his name around you - the look of you being all flushed and giggly before his holographic eyes was disturbing him.

"You have school the next hour." The small robot announced as he stopped petting his cat friend. "You might want to eat something before getting ready."

You looked over to your clock and noticed it was 7:08. You had plenty of time to relax, so you chose to stay in bed.

"(Y/n)! Come downstairs - I know you're up!" Your mother called in an annoyed tone.

You mentally slap yourself and groggily get up, your legs wobbling at your half asleep feet.

Daisuke was half smirking at you but instantly turned away when you gave him a glare. Going down, you saw your mother seated on the dinning table while casually drinking coffee.

"Yes Ma?"

She looked up from her mug and tilted her head. "Aren't you going to get ready for school?"

You shake your head, a blank expression on your face.

Yes, you were annoyed that she called you down. You had left the comfort and warmth of your bed; plus it was still early.

"Slept well?" She questioned, sipping on her mug.

You shrugged and went to grab your favorite cereal brand, placing them on a bowl as well as the milk.

"So, sweetie, how was your first day at SFIT?" Your mother asked as she scrolled down on her phone. She looked up at you and rose a brow when you look down and took a scoop of your cereal.

"It was fine," You reply faintly. "I actually met Cass' nephews and a few friends of theirs."

"Really? Who were they?" Your mother questioned further, lowering her cup down to the table.

"Hiro and Tadashi Hamada. Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Fred."

"Well, how was the school? I mean, was the school perfect for you?"