The Virus

Inside the box was nothing but a single USB. "What a ripoff", I said halfheartedly stuffing the USB into the port.

All of a sudden, my computer blazed with light with magnificent magnitude as the brightness turned up all the way and crashing through my many popup blockers and firewalls that I was surprised. It took me days to hack into my own computer because my firewalls continuously changed with every millisecond, adding stronger defences and deleting flaws in the system, but the virus hacked them like a hot knife through butter. The virus then rebuilt the firewalls so quickly that the antivirus system didn't react at all. It then rendered all my programs useless and made it useless to code an anti virus. I took to the computer and on a separate laptop, coded a kill switch that would shut it down for good. Meanwhile, my computers pixels were starting to malfunction and the sound systems were going haywire with the speakers literally screaming with sound as the computer died inside. I quickly transfered the USB via port and slowly but steadily, it started undoing the things that the virus did. Another program concealed the virus in an infinite loop of firewalls so that if it breaks through one, two more appear. Virus quarantined, I studied it with profound caution. The only virus I've seen in this was only found in secret (Now not so secret) Russian headquarters.

Gearing up with a lot of suspicion, I quickly added an adaptive firewall that will provide adequate countermeasures to make sure it never happened again. I look at the time and say, "Oh my Gosh! It's been 21 hours since this thing attacked my computer. I suddenly was very weak with fatigue and fell fast asleep on the computer.