With me dressed and caffeinated, we head out of the bedroom. There's a standoff at the top of the stairs, he wins though, as he strides purposefully to the elevator. I shake my head and follow, he's been so accommodating, I don't dare push such a trivial issue.

We exit the front door, and I stop short when I see my car. I forgot it was here with so much that has happened in the last 24 hours. Prince opens the passenger door for me then heads for the drivers side.

"Where's your Bentley?" curious why he'd want to take my car.

"At Paisley, I had Kirk take me to the hospital yesterday." Changing the subject quickly, "By the way, we need to swing by there first," as he puts the car in gear.

He's more comfortable driving around here, which stands to reason, it's his home. We zip along the expressway, and within minutes, Paisley Park comes into view. He pulls through the gate, parking in front of the main entrance. He is barely out of the car when Ray exits the vestibule carrying a canvas bag, Prince opens the backdoor on the driver's side.

Ray sets the bag onto the floorboards, then comes around to the passengers side, I roll down the window. "Hi, Ray," I smile up at him.

A smile covers his friendly face, "Hello there, I'm glad to see you're feeling better," it's a heartfelt comment, and we both thank him. "You two enjoy yourselves," he waves, trotting back into the building.

Prince is already buckled and ready to roll, flashing me my favorite cheesy grin.

We head out of the gates and down the road, it's a pretty area, lots of trees and light traffic. It takes us just about as long to get there as it did to reach Paisley, maybe ten minutes. It's a place I had heard about, and had seen pictures of him there, The Arboretum.

Flowers, my eyes well up with tears, of course he'd bring me somewhere where there would be flowers.

He sneaks a peek at me to see my reaction, I blink back tears, "Ugh, I can't quit crying." I sniff, smiling through the tears, "Thank you for this."

He reaches his hand over, stroking my thigh, "It's your hormones, they're all over the place right now." Patting my knee, "You're welcome."

It's not very busy, since it's just June in Minnesota. Not exactly the peak flower season, but I don't care, it's nature, and it calms me, he knows this. I step out of the car as he gets the bag from the back. I close my eyes just absorbing the sounds of the breeze in the leaves, the earthy aroma, and the bird's songs.

The fingers of his free hand take hold of mine, he waits until I'm done savoring the moment, we slowly begin to stroll our way around. As we approach the far end of the Arboretum, he pulls a thin throw out of the bag, spreading it onto the ground, he sets the bag just off onto the grass.

We sit cross legged in the middle, I lean into him for just a moment, he presses his cheek to mine. He reaches, pulling the bag in front of us, he produces two bottled waters, some utensils, napkins and two of the white covered containers I'm growing accustomed to.

"It's just a pasta salad and some grilled vegetables, I hope that's okay?"

"Oh, yeah, it's perfect,"I say.

I haven't really been too hungry lately, anyway.

The breeze caresses us as we eat in silence. We just want to be together, there's not much need for talking at the moment, it's peaceful, relaxed. When we're done eating, I gather it all together, slipping it back into the bag.

"Are you ready to go?" he looks disappointed.

"Oh, no, just wanted that stuff out of the way," I'm still taking in the beauty of the place, I lean back and stretch out full length.