I'd Never Think I'd Love You

Start from the beginning

Finally when they arrived they started to get nervous. “ What if he doesn’t want to meet us?” Liam asked. “ He will remember he loves all his fans” Harry said towards Liam with a smile of confidence.

“Let’s go to our row guys it’s time i can hear the crowd of singing girls waiting for him like one day they will be waiting for us” Zayn said and winked in reassurance. 

As they sat down a girl almost tripped Louis and attacked Harry. “OH MY BLOODY GOD” Louis cried out “We should’ve made a plan ourselves to get away from girls,there driving mi insane”. “Louis calm down, he’s about to start singing” Harry whispered in Louis ear. “AHHH hear we go it’s starting” Zayn said smiling. They sat there continuously looking around for a mobster. “THIS IS SO AMAZING” Niall yelled while they were jumping up and down in there front row seats with there glow sticks.

“Yay the show is almost over time to go backstage” Louis said. “Yep just let me go ask a stage official to know were to go” Niall insisted. “Nahh there’s a path to backstage guarded by officials so let’s just go back there I’ll even lead the way” Zayn said pointing to a small path. At the ends there were to security guards. Before anyone of them could stop Zayn he was already halfway down the path to the backstage gate.

“Wait Zayn I have the passes” Niall tried to yell over the crowd of fans, but it was to late Zayn was already at the gate trying to sneak past the security guards without a pass. “STOP” they guard’s yelled and they took off after Zayn. Before we knew it the guards caught Zayn carrying  him outside. “LIAM GO CHECK ON ZAYN” Louis yelled as we showed the to new security guards all of our passes.

“I am Niall I got five backstage passes, My friend Zayne though the other two guards caught him and they wont let him back in may we get him?” Niall asked as nice as possible. “No sorry once carried out you cannot come back in AT ALL” the first guard said firmly. “Sorry we couldn’t help but the other four may enter.” The second one said a little bit nicer. All of a sudden Liam came back without Zayn.

“Where’s Zayn” Niall asked but Liam just said “He’s not allowed to come back in once out...well your out he said he’l wait for us back at the hotel. “YOU GUYS LET”S GO”! Harry said not seeming to care about Zayn. “Fine..let’s go” Niall said, and they walked backstage to were Justin Bieber was.

“Woah Justin Bieber is better looking then I thought” Harry said. Justin Bieber came over to the four smiling. “Sup” Justin Bieber said as he continued. “Im Justin Bieber, but you can just call me J.B if you would like. I already know who you guys are you guys are One Direction the famous boy band, It’s a pleasure meeting you guys...what should we talk about”? 

“Actually” Harry started on the number one question we wanted to ask. “We were wondering if you would like to stay at the Hotel were staying at for the night and chill” Harry said calmly smiling. “Ha Ha umm ok I don’t leave until three days just let me go get my stuff, I mean after all i would like to learn more about you guys.” J.B replied. As J.B walked away the whole band started to smile,laugh and dance in happiness.

When they arrived at the hotel room they fell down on there bed and stared at the ceiling. “Where’s Zayn” Harry asked. “Oh he’s walking around he said he got bored” Liam replied staring at his Droid phone. “What do you guys wanna do”? Justin Bieber asked. “Let’s be stupid and relax on our bed’s and look at the glow stars on the ceiling I see the hotel put some on there.” Louis said smiling weirdly. “Sound’s good...Me and Niall can get the floor while Zayn and Louis share a bed and Harry and J.B share a bed, If J.B doesn’t mind.

“It’s ok” J.B said “I don’t mind” agreed Harry. As they took off there shirts and had on just there boxers they climbed into bed to look at the stars. “Mi and Liam are tired and Niall’s already asleep so goodnight you guys till tomorrow” Louis said. Harry and J.B just laid there staring. “So what do you want to talk about” Harry said. “Have you ever slept with a stuffed animal Harry”? “Umm no not that i know of why?” “Oh because believe it or not i do..and i forgot it so i’m going to have sleeping troubles.”

 “Oh,what was it” Harry asked “I had a stuffed bear named Button’s I accidentally left him in Canada on my bed” “Oh i’m sorry” Harry said. “Do you wanna know how treated him”? J.B asked. “Umm ok sure”. J.B wrapped his arms over Harry’s waist putting his head on Harry’s shoulder. “See” J.B said “I treated him Nicely like this. Harry laid there staring at the ceiling in disbelief as J.B had his arms wrapped around Harry’s waist. Harry thinking actually started to like it, so being brave Harry wrapped his arms back around J.B

“I loved Buttons..he was mine and I was his” “I can see why Harry said rolling over to face J.B. And sometimes i did what I loved to do to him though most. “And what was that” Harry asked smiling. Justin Bieber leaned in and kissed Harry right on the lips. After Harry noticed what happened he smiled widely. Wow i can’t believe this just happened Harry thought to himself. He looked to see J.B asleep so Harry turned over still smiling closed his eyes and kept imagining what happened over and over until he to fell asleep.