"So that's how he looks like," said Albus.

"Why in the bloody hell he wears an eyepatch?"

"Maybe by the same reason you have an artificial eye, Alastor!" Said Molly, her maternal nature coming into play. Everyone present was deep in thoughts, thinking about what the kid has gone through.

-Ghost Zone, 1st September-

Danny has gone through a lot. Merlin was a very strict teacher, but both he and his student were enthusiastic. Teacher because he hasn't taught anyone in a very long while and because his student was THE Phantom. Danny was just eager to learn about magical arts.

As Clockwork said, they used duplication technique. While one duplicate was making some potion in the cauldron, another was learning how to move mandragora. There was a disadvantage, though. Too much information was very painful for brain to absorb. So, after studying, Danny went to bed to make headache gone. That is, if there wasn't much 'homework'. It sounds ironical when you are homeschooled.

"I really enjoyed teaching you, young Phantom," said Merlin. Danny smiled.

"Thank you, sir"

"Maybe we will meet again, but that's goodbye for now," ancient wizard nodded and dissappeared in a cloud of smoke. Unlike Danny's teleportation, Merlin used magic, creating a loud noise.

"Daniel, have you packed your luggage?" Clockwork asked, smirking slightly.

"Crap! I forgot!" With that Phantom ran to pack his things, causing Time Master to chuckle.

A few minutes later Danny returned, carrying his belongings. Once in the main room, he blinked in surprise at what he saw.

"Not fair! You can change appearance!" Shouted Phantom, looking at Charles Work.

"I believe it's time for us to go," Danny started to walk to the opened portal, when he abruptly stopped.

"Us?"

"What parent would I be if I didn't accompain my son to his first year of school?" Now Charles smiled warmly. His son returned the smile.

They came out near King's Cross station and walked inside. Danny wondered, how is he going to get to the Hogwarts. But as usual...

"Look at the ticket I gave you," Clockwork said. Phantom took it out and examined it.

"Eh, Dad, what does 'Platform 9 3/4' mean?"

"That it should be between platforms nine and ten. Watch," he pointed his staff on the group of people in robes, who went THROUGH the wall.

"H-how did they..."

"Magic, Daniel, magic. Just go through and don't use intangibility"

As Clockwork said, Phantom ran into the wall. In the last moment he closed his eye, reading for impact. But it never came. Danny started to look around in amazement. The building itself wasn't so different, except for light. It felt kinda magical. And on the rails was red and black train right from Victorian Era with inscription 'Hogwarts Express'. Phantom was snapped out of his thoughts by his father's hand on his shoulder.

"The train is going to depart in sixteen minutes and thirty three seconds. I believe it's time for you to go," after that Danny enveloped Clockwork in a big hug.

"Bye, Dad. See you soon"

Danny went to take a seat on the train and didn't hear his father saying 'Sooner than you may think, young Phantom'.

-On the train-

Danny and Cujo found an empty compartment and sat there. After some time, the train started it's way. Phantom was currently reading a newspaper with his pet sleeping on his lap. Clockwork wasn't exaggerating, when he said about Harry Potter and Dumbledore. It was dripping with venom, when their names were even mentioned. And seeing that the most sellable newspaper of the wizarding world is controlled by the government... It never ends well. Danny missed the edition for sometime ago, when he was mentioned and a lot of speculations were made. Some of them weren't as pleasant as others.