#1

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Violet p.o.v
"Violet get up" my mom yelled from downstairs "ok I'm up" when I was really still in bed I did not want to go to school today but my mom made me.

I got out of my comfy bed,I got out and went to my bathroom I looked in the mirror to see I had tear stains on my cheeks from last night yeah I cry myself to sleep but I got used to it.

I washed my face and went to go get my outfit I wore a crop top sweater because I didn't want to show my cuts from last night,then I matched it with some light blue jean shorts and paired it with my VANS.

Then I did my hair I did it in a messy bun and for my makeup I did water prof mascara because I knew I would be crying today and skip the boring morning routine.

When I went down stairs I grabbed my backpack and left I usually don't eat breakfast because people say I'm to fat so I listen to them.

I walk to my bus stop hoping not to get my morning beating but I guess it was my lucky day because the twins weren't there the bus pulled up I got on and sat by myself.

When I got to school I put my head down so hopefully no one would see me I made it to my locker but before I could grab my books the locker slammed on my hands.

"OW" I squeal in pain "I see you missed your morning beating today" I looked up to see Ethan and Grayson standing over me Grayson picked me up by my hair and threw me in the locker and started slapping me punching me and a bunch of other stuff I'm always used to it so it's ok.

When there done I was in pain everywhere I limped myself to the bathroom and started crying in the stalls then I heard a voice.

"Hey are you ok in there?" "Oh um yeah I'm fine" in between sniffles "no your not now open up "I open the door to see a tall girl that's probably about 5'10 or 5'9 something like that with long brown hair and really pretty eyes "hey what happened" "um nothing" "come on now tell me" she sounded trustful so I told her she hugged me and said everything will be ok then she fixed my makeup and hair "oh my god I forgot to tell you my name my name is Eva" "nice to meet you Eva I'm Violet" "and by the way I'm new here" "it's a great school here except for some of the people" "it's ok do you want to go skip school and go get some Starbucks" "um I don't know I never skipped before" "come on girl you need it" "ok" we left and went in her car to Starbucks.

When we got our drinks we sat down,I got to know a lot about her she was captain of the cheerleading team and once won a pageant in her town I mean she was beautiful so of course she was popular.

I also told her about me too,when we were talking she got a call saying she had to go she gave me her number and left and when I was walking back I heard the twins behind me yelling at me.

"Hey slut you forgot your after school beating" I ran as fast as I could and finally got to my house I ran upstairs climbed in bed and slept.

Wow hey guys this is my first bullied by the Dolan twins I hope you enjoy it plz give it a comment and a vote please thank you so much see you next chapter ❤️❤️