Unaware

Pain 

It is a feeling, it is life. Life is full of pain and suffering. I have always found it quite ironic that so much pain could create something wonderful in the end. Cooking for one thing is painful. I get my hands burned, my fingers cut up by the knife and yet in the end I have made something wonderful. 

Actually I can't cook for the life of me but I like to believe I can. I can make breakfast. Coffee and bagels. Who needs anything else huh? Plus there's always cereal and pizza delivery. 

These were the random things that were going through my head as I was trying to sleep. The ceiling, in its all white glory with the faint glow from my nightlight was just staring back at me. I could feel it chastening me to go to sleep. 

When I tried to close my eyes all I could see was him! His big brown eyes, his long straight nose, his lips, just him painted behind my eye lids. 

I wish I could reach out and make him come to life. Make him be here with me. Whoever he was, where ever he was, I missed him. Yes, its true! I have no clue who HE is! How sad is that? The guy has been stealing my sleep for a long time and yet I don't know who he is. I feel like I have seen this guy somewhere and yet I haven't seen him anywhere. 

He's in my dreams, he's in my prayer, he's in my heart. 

Before my eyes finally close, I send a prayer that I shall get a chance to meet this guy, and finally peace will be restored to my heart.