Two

Trey POV

Today is just not my day. I messed up my brand new Cadillac in a bad ass car crash not to mention i might have killed to innocent lives. Lord why me?

So as i was sitting in the hospital waiting to see if the people in the car accident were okae , this furious lil cutie came rushin in yellin asking for room numbers. Next thing you know shes fighting the nurse . "I gotta feisty one on my hands" i mumbled under my breathe as i went over n and breaking up the fight throwing her over my shoulder. As she stop squirming on my shoulder im not gonna lie , i peeked over and looked at her ass.... Ma got cake. As i looked at her she was beautiful even when she was mad .

"Calm down babygirl... Now my name is Trey . You alright ma?" I asked her as she sat there almost in a gaze.

"Uhh... yea.. im okae . I just wanna know what happen to my parents ole bitch being rude and shit. By the way my name is Lexington."She siad kinda in a mad but sad tone like she was about to cry.

"I feel you ma, she being rude to everyone but lemme take you back inside so you can get to the bottom of the situation" I told her taking her hand and leading her nack into the waiting room.

As we made our way over to sit down , a tall pale old white man came out in nurse attire announced "Family of Mr. and Mrs.Harrison?" Lexington jumped up quick and made her way over to the doctor with puppy eyes. I got up slowly knowing those were the same exact names that were announced half dead at the scene. I instantly felt bad ... I thought i was going to have a connection with Lexington.

Lexington POV

As soon as i sat down a old white man came out callin for "Family of Mr. and Mrs.Harrison?" I got up as quick as i could n made my way over to him with concern n sadness n my eyes. As he looked at me up and down he asked " are you the only family member?" Wtf is up with this hospital and they attitudes , i will bop a nigga.

I spoke with a stern voice "Yes , now what is going on?!?" I asked noticing that Trey was now by my side with his hand placed on my shoulder.. 'This boy to friendly' i said to myself.

"Well sad to say...."