Ava

Ava: Pink dyed hair (completely dyed) and goldenish eyes. She's really calm, finds fun in most things, and uh... Has been conditioned to like it rough. The thing is, she was dating this boy and she went and got drunk. She slept with a guy named Jaryd but he didn't let her leave in the morning, taking her into basically an entire underground facility for breaking girls' minds to make them believe they're worth nothing but as a sex doll. She never breaks over the six years before the police find and crack down on the facility, and during that time she tried to help out other girls who are brought in. Her biggest and only insecurity is that she blames herself for cheating and leaving her bf to never know where she went. One thing that sets her off is a hug that you mean, since over the six years the last one she had that was really full of love, platonic or romantic, was from her bf. After having escaped, she's been constantly looking for her long lost boyfriend (due to having had to use him as inspiration to not crack, she's become obsessed). She thinks she's straight, again due to her being obsessed, though really she's bi. That's about it, I think.

Jaryd: Runs the place mentioned in Ava's description. He's tall, muscly, has black hair and is cocky as all hell. If he finds a chick he thinks is hot, he'll try to either trick them like he did Ava, or will just straight up kidnap them. He's good at managing to make his soon-to-be victims find him charming and sexy, but is generally just a jerk beneath that. Typically, scare tactics are his deal once he's caught someone. The easiest way to escape the compound before you go insane is to find a way to contact police. They do have guns though, so that complicates things. His backstory isn't really fleshed out yet, but I think he grew up spoiled and inherited a shit ton of money, explaining the compound and his assholish demeanor.