Chapter 2: Shopping

Start from the beginning

"Of course, but how old is he?"

"The boy is fifteen. Now you see, what complications are"

"Yes, such things never happened in Hogwarts before, student starting the course in fifteen"

"Believe me, Albus, the ends will justify the means," with that Charles got up from his chair and stood in the middle of the room. With a twirl of his staff, he opened a blue portal. The old man then turned to the others.

"Just keep in mind that Daniel is very...peculiar child," and with that he went through the portal.

---------

"Albus, who in the bloody hell was that man?" Asked Snape.

"This was Charles Work, an old friend of mine"

"Work? But...I thought there wasn't anyone left in their house?" Said Minerva confused.

"He is the last one, well, not now, when he has a son. I met Charles during Grindenvald ordeal and I completely trust him with my life"

"So we are going to accept some unknown boy during THIS?" Potions Master gestured to the window to emphasize his point.

"It's a hard time for all of us, Severus. Can't blame a father for teaching his child the defence"

"But what about the Ministry?"

"They will become suspicious about young Daniel. But Charles never advised me a bad thing, so it shouldn't be different now. Now about DADA professor...

-Next morning-

Danny woke up in a very good mood. He still remembered the conversation he had with Clockwork yesterday, and couldn't wait. After Phantom came out of the bathroom, he saw black and white clothes, hanging on the chair back. There was also a note. It said

'Dear Daniel

These are the clothes you will need to wear to blend in during your shopping trip. You better get used to them, since it will be your school uniform '

Danny took some time to look at his clothes. That were robes, pretty comfortable, he had to admit. As was said, they were mostly black, with white lines going between neck and wrists. And, of course, there was his silver emblem on the right side. Clockwork always knew what he needs - a little food for his ego.

Walking out of his room, Danny went straight to the kitchen. This room wasn't present before the boy came here for the first time. That's because Clockwork is one of the few ghosts who didn't need food AT ALL. Danny, however, wasn't. And since this tower is Time Master's realm, it wasn't too hard to add a new room. Kitchen wasn't big, it had fridge, oven, sink, table with a bunch of chairs. Deciding to test his telekinetic powers, Danny tried to make himself a bowl of cereal. It went very well, here is the bowl, the fruitloops are falling accurately, now only to add the milk...only to spoil it everywhere after hearing sudden bark.

"Cujo!" Danny shouted. From behind him came a small puppy with green fur and red eyes, who was currently having apologetic look on his face. Phantom found Cujo when he was eight, during one of his little journeys.

"Look what happened," Danny grumbled, letting the beverage fall through him.

"I'm sorry, Master, Clockwork said to get you," Cujo responded. While it may sound like a simple bark to the others, it's an understandable speech to Danny. He sighed.

"Fine, I'm coming"

Clockwork was already standing in his usual position in the main room.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your breakfast, Daniel, but you need to go now"