Meeting One By One pt:1 Tyjo meets jsihwa

I wake to at pink and brown nose to my face, and my mom laughing quietly on my room step. The pink nose belongs to my pit, Buster Brown.
I groan and sit up slowly, my head pounding, my back feeling like sub-zero is about to snap it in two
( if you know that pun I love you. ), and my eyes looking like I just did the weed.

" Good morning sleepy head, you have fun at Jen's? " my mom said softly, somehow knowing of the headache.

My mind immediately flashes back to the party. Sweat covered body moving as one to P!anic at the Disco, and some gross ass people frickle fracking in the bathroom.

" Yeak..it was dope. " I run a hand through my curly-ish blonde hair. I look at the strands frustratedly wishing it was shorter, so I can actually look like a boy.

" Alright well I'm glade you had fun, but you need to get up. We all need you to get out of the house for awhile. "

My green and blue eyes widen is shock. " Ummm why? I kinda just wanted to chill here and be a cewl teenager. Ya know...watching...umm..porn..? "

My mother hunches over with laughter and looks at me with the are-you-fucking-serious ( heh pink guy ) look.

" hun. You are so asexual it's not funny. So go and get out and have fun. "

~~~ Time skip because I'm lazy and want to finshes my coffee. ~~~

I walk with my hands in my ripped at the knees skinny jeans, my TØP band t, oh also my bright red vans and all my hair in a beanie to hide it. Oh hi, I'm Tyler Jo Rodeffer and I'm trans but haven't come out yet. So yee, I'm stuck looking like a girl.

My legs take me to my favorite fucking store ever, the all nightly topic of thy hot. HotTopic. When I enter I'm greeted with MCR blasting through the dark colored store. It's ' Mama ' and I just kinda head bang softly.
I walk over to the corner of the store where the band t-shirt are and I see a boy with red hair, it's shaved on the sides with little tiny hairs, he has a snap back backwards on his head, oh also an alien shirt with black skinny jean with converse. I look down to the Twenty One Pilots shirt he has in his hands.

Well I'm just an out-going, loud, party goer, and I want to be frens with everyone, person. So I say hi. In my way.

" Dude.." the red head boy turns to me, eyes slightly wide. He must have anxiety, but I can relate to that.

" Y-Yeah..? " he stutters out small, clutching the shirt to his chest like it's his life line.

I smile warmly trying to let him know I'm a chill guy. " I love Tyjo and Jish so fu-wait you cool with cussing? "

He seems to relax more when I bring up Tyler and Josh. That's good, cos I like lowkey want to be frens with this bean.

" Oh-yeah you can do whatever my dood, and I also love Josh and Tyler. They are sick! "

" BRO! For real my dood! Okay so now that we have the same love for the beans, we are now frens. No ifs, ands, or buts. " I chuckles a bit cos I'm highly immature. " So here is my number and you should like text me. Oh and pronoun check? "

" He/him. Also I'm Josh. "

" Sick! I'm also He/him but they/them work too. I'm Tyler. "

" can I call you Beebo? Cos you act just like him, it's pretty cool actually. "

My eyes widen and I smile widely, " umm YES! "

Josh smiles widely back to and nods his head. I start backing up throwing my hands in my pockets. " I'll text ya later! " Jish ( yes I'm already calling him that. ) nods his head and waves bye. I nod my head and turn on my head and walk away. Maybe it was a good idea to go out.

sam_winchester233
MaddysonMaddox
jupiter1232
rydenjustryden