Chapter 2 The Emersons and First Encounters

Start from the beginning

"What is this? Pick on Sammy day?" Sam said while rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well alright then, just make sure to be safe and remember we are leaving at 10 so don't be late," Lucy said before she began on her way.

Smiling I turned to the two. 
"So where to first dudes?" I asked while throwing my arms around their shoulders while silently cursing my height since I had to stand on my tippy toes for Michael.

"I guess we can check out the concert that's happening down by the beach," Michael said which me and Sam agreed to before following him towards the destination.

On our arrival, I instantly noticed that a band that i failed to recognize was preforming and well for reasons beyond me I could not understand why people were losing their mind because of it.
[I actually love both the song and 90% of the back in the day music XD so it hurts to write this]

'Man music sucks now, I can't wait for the 2000s,' I thought bitterly while silently wishing for Halsey, Fall Out Boy, Run the Jewels, and all of the other 2000s.

As the loud rock band continued to play, we continued to move through the crowd until Michael suddenly froze. 

'He must have spotted Star,' I thought while also recalling that this was the moment that started everything....well that and Max meeting Lucy....As screw it, the Emersons were screwed the moment they moved here. 

Looking around I spotted both her and Laddie in the crowd, and from her expression she spotted us as well. After exchanging Twilight stares the first to look away was Star as she grabbed Laddie and made her escape.

And like in the movie Michael turned into a man on a mission and followed after her leaving us to struggle to keep us. 

"Wait, where are we going?" Sam asked as he too struggled to keep up with Michael's quick steps.

"Nowhere," was all he said as he was too focused on keeping up with Star.

"Then what's the rush? You're chasing that girl, why don't you just admit it? I'm at the mercy of your sex glands!" Sam said while rolling his eyes causing me to chuckle.

"Dude its perfectly normal for a person to go on the 'hunt' or 'quest' for the almighty booty," i said while adding air quotes while making my voice sound Spanish while also adding. 
"You too will learn that the 'quest' is most important when it comes to 'hunting' the booty, one day you too will go on this journey....hopefully you wouldn't be as creepy or stalkerish as your brother." 

It was then that Michael turned around with a glare. 

"Don't you guys have something better to do?" He asked frown in place. It was then that Sam noticed that we was in front of the Comic Book store that was ran by the Frog brothers.

"As a matter of fact I do," was all Sam said before heading inside, leaving Michael to turn to me.

"Nope man, you are stuck with me," I said with a grin before throwing my arm around his shoulder and saying, "Know on with the quest for that booottaaayy~!" which caused him to roll his eyes at my humor before continuing to follow Star.

It didn't take long before she noticed us and stopped to confront us.

"Are you following me?" She asked turning to look at the two of us.

"Well, I....." Michael started not knowing how to answer her question, while I was next to him nodding my head off with a large smile on my face while not so quietly saying. 

"Yes, yes he was." This caused a small smile to form on her face.

"Did you want to talk to me?" She asked. This alone made me ship the two so hard,like man they are so cute....and dorky.

"Well...yeah, sure," He answered finally while shooting me a glare as he elbowed me causing me to chuckle. As the two were attempting to have a conversation I turned towards Laddie who has been quiet the whole time and gave him a friendly smile which he returned shyly.

"Hey little dude, do you like chocolate?" I asked while pulling out a chocolate bar that I carried around since from what I can remember from my previous life and this life I have/am been a diabetic in both.

Once Laddie saw the candy bar his smile brighten as he nodded excitedly. As I handed it to him I noticed Sammy running up with a comic in his hand. 

"Mom's here, let's go" he said while holding the obvious vampire comic in his hand...apparently Laddie noticed it as well. 

"Nice talking to you," Star said sweetly before both her and Laddie left leaving Michael to stare after her in longing.

"Dang she knows how to bring them in," I said before turning to follow Michael and Sam towards where Lucy was and watched as Michael argued with her.

"It's early. Why do we have to go home?" He asked clearly hoping to be able to find Star again.

"Bring your own wheels tomorrow night and you can stay for as long as you want," Lucy said before adding, "Well at lease til 11:30."

"I'll hitch," Michael tried to reason but Lucy wasn't hearing it.

"Oh, no you won't," She said before I stepped in.

"Um, I can drop him off," I said causing Michael to give me a grateful look while Lucy sighed in defeat before nodding which lead to Michael running back into he crowd.

"He met a girl," Sam said while I said.

"He's on a booty quest," with a straight face before quickly following Michael before they could say something.

It took me a minute to catch up but I managed too and just in time since Michael was currently watching Star get on the behind David on his motorcycle. As this was happening they all looked towards Michael then me when I moved to stand next to him. 

Smiling while giving them a small wave which to my surprise was returned...well Paul returned it, Marko just smiled, Dwayne nodded, and David just smirk before gunning their engines and riding off. Well not before Star was able to throw a smile Michael's way.

"Come on man, you'll get her next time," I said before leading him away while looking forward to tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------
Well that's all for this chapter, hope you enjoyed it 

That Lazy Gal Out of Time [LB Story]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara