"No, Michael, Stella and I do not do that type of stuff." Luke said, glancing over at me. He wore a goofy half smile on his face, which made me laugh. "Oh, God...no. Michael, can't you call Calum about this? You already talked to him? He said - okay, I really didn't need to hear that."

That made me laugh even harder. Michael was obviously having some sort of issue and I honestly couldn't wait to tease him for it later. Luke sighed and eventually hung up the phone, looking relieved that the conversation was over.

"That wasn't a question about homework." Luke said, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"What did he want?" I asked, genuinely interested in what was going on.

"I'm not even sure. He was just rambling about penis's and asking random questions about condoms and stuff like that. I think he's going to have sex with some girl, I don't know." Luke shrugged.

"Why does he need to ask questions, then?" I laughed, "Michael's not even a virgin."

"Maybe this girl is special." Luke shrugged again. He sighed once more and began to pack up his stuff, shoving all of his books back into his backpack.

"Maybe it's Calum." I joked, even though I had a strange suspicion that it may be true. I didn't even know what type of relationship Michael and Calum had, I would have to ask Michael about it later.

"I doubt it." Luke laughed, standing up from the table we were at.

"Really?" I asked, "They're all flirty with each other, don't you think it could happen?"

"What could happen?" Luke questioned. He started packing up my own stuff for me, since I wasn't making any effort to move. He seemed like he was in a rush to get out of here, but it made sense, we had been at the library for almost two hours now, Luke was probably getting tired of hanging out here.

"Like, them. Calum and Michael. Michael and Calum." I giggled like a little kid at the thought of them being together. I think it would be cute.

"You honestly think they're gay?" Luke scoffed.

"You don't? You were the one that said they've probably 'accidentally' hooked up before." I said, following Luke as he walked out of the library. He was trying to carry my backpack for me but I ran up behind him and grabbed it back, putting it on my own shoulders.

"I was kidding." Luke laughed, glancing at me over his shoulder.

"Don't you think they would be cute?" I asked. Luke held his hand out for me and I took it, lacing our fingers together as we walked through the front doors of the library.

"I mean...maybe." Luke shrugged. He stopped walking and turned around to face me, leaning down so his eyes were level with mine.

"We should make a bet." I decided, letting go of Luke's hand and instead holding mine out for him to shake.

"A bet on what?"

"How long it'll take for Michael and Calum to get together!" I rolled my eyes, not understanding how Luke hadn't figured that out.

"Okay, okay. I bet it'll take them, like, 6 years." Luke said, unamused by this little game I was making up.

"6 years?" I gasped.

"I don't think they're actually gay!" Luke argued back, covering his face with his hands to hide his growing smile.

"Fine, then I'll say six months." I sighed, holding out my hand again. "Who ever is closer wins."

"What do we win?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, we have six months to think about it." I shrugged. I waved my hand in front of Luke's face, letting him know that I was waiting for his handshake so our bet could be official. "Now shake!"