Morning

In the morning I woke up to the smell of fresh bacon and eggs. With a towel on my injured hand I walked in the kitchen.

"hey your up baby doll" Andy greeted me with a smile.

"morning" I say down at the table and started unwrapping my hand. Once unwrapped everything seemed to be healing. But one cut stood out more then the others.

"that's going to scar" Andy said.

"yea I know. " I spoke up and said.

" you want eggs?"

"No thank you"

"You have to eat baby doll"

I shook my head no once again but without permission he laid eggs in front of me. They looked relly good and the smell seemed delicoius! After a little he gave me a fork. I started eating the eggs and bacon it was so good. When i was eating we heard the door open.

"play along" He whispered i shook my hand yes.

"Andy...where are.." I guess who it was was his mother. "Andy dear who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend...mom"

"Hello"

"Dear what happened to your hand?" She asked

"I fell off my dirt bike"

"I was teaching her and she fell"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea Im fine"

She patted my head then turnd to andy "Where is my eggs and bacon mr.rockstar?"

"right there mom" He pointed to the raw eggs.

"don't be a smart ass" she messed up his hair.

After I finished talking,to his mother we both went up to his room. I stood in front of the mirror and just looked horrible.

"ugh" I said playing with my hair.

" what?"

"I look like hell"

"you don't look like hell you've been through hell there is a difference baby doll" he kissed my cheek and crawled into his bed. "so are you going to tell me your name yet?"

"it starts with k" I smiled as I went through his drawers to find a shirt I can slip on.

"top left....Kassie?" I smiled and shook my head no. "Kara?"

"nope"

"Kayla?" I smiled

"yea"

"that's nice"

"yea I wanted my daughter to have that name.."

"you have a daughter"

"no I'm only 16"

"it's not abnormal"

"true but it's something to think about right?"

"I want my sons name to be blaze"

I giggled a little. "blaze"

"yea what's wrong with it?"

"nothing" I giggled some more. After i found a shirt that i could fit i took off my bloody shirt and slipped his on. "You might not get this back" i smiled.

"Well you are my girlfriend maybe you can just have it"I smiled again. sooner or later i would have to go hoe. its not like staying with andy hasnt been fun. First off he's really cute and really caring. He's beyond fun. As i thought about going home my smile faded fast."What's wrong"