Wednesday Addams Goth

The least goth goth girl just got gother.

Wednesday Addams Goth is a rich sophomore in high school. Her parents are about as goth as goth polynoramus parents can be. They do live in your typical big spooky house all the neighborhood kids are afraid of, but her parents are amazingly nice people and are just like any other humble parents that are over their heads drowning in money.

Her dad runs a company called Vamp - a vampire lifestyle company that normal people can by novelty vampire things at, and people who live a vampire lifestyle can buy thinks like drinks that taste like real blood, custom capes, fitted fangs, prescription contacts, sex products, and much much more. Her mom has a YouTube channel that she shares with their third partner, where they promote Vamp and cook with vampire specific foods and kitchen supplies they get at Vamp. (THIS KIND OF THING IS REAL! MY BROTHER ASHTON IS O B S E S S E D WITH THIS CORNER OF YOUTUBE.)

Wednesday likes the vampire lifestyle and is commonly seen with her dad's blood flavored drinks. She does have fitted contractable fangs, and had them altered by an orthodontist to make them work the same as invisiline. People at school have actually accepted her as a goth girl in third grade when she moved to the small town of Malbrook, and she was never made fun of for anything. Some judgmental kids were scared out of their mind when she would smile and her fangs would show.

A small list of other details
- she's sort of short, but tall enough to where she can reach the top shelves.
- she listens to a lot of different kinds of music, ranging from The Beatles to Kodak Black, and from Xxxtentation to Le Tigre.
- she's had a phase where she went from goth to emo for a whole year - and her parents basically disowned her, but did so without hurting her.
- she's really flat chested but has really cute lil nipples
- never seen without her shoulder bag!