My first day at school

I'm Andy woke up at the wrong side of the bed as always. My life sucks, I'm sixteen n I just moved in with my mom. Long story but I'll cut it short, my parents divorced last year and they decided I'll stay with my mom,since dad is always busy.

My first day at a new school better be fun, Woke up did my hygiene. Wore my black dress with high heels I'm a girly girl. Applied make up and did a messy bun. Went down stairs and came across a strange man.. Half naked man,"who are you?" I asked. "You must be Andy? I'm David your dad." He said with a smirk he seems as if he has been rehearsing this for days. I didn't know what to say,"Owh." I went back upstairs into my mom's room."mom,emm who's David? " as I said that she woke up fast " Owh hun Dave is.." Before she could explain I continued "He's your boyfriend?" She nod. "OK please tell him to wear something when going to the kitchen". I left her embarrassed as F*ck. Went to my messy room took my bag n phone then I went downstairs. " Andy" , Dave said."yeah",I said waiting for him to continue. "Do you want breakfast?" "No I just lost my appetite.", I said. I walked out. Since mom is lovey dovey with Dave I'll walk to school.

I walked two blocks.. And finally I was there. Walk through the hallway n everyone was staring. I walked till I noticed they weren't staring at me they were staring at the people behind me. And I stepped aside and also stared. No wonder they were staring those boys were pretty hot. And I saw group of girls gossiping and pointing them surely they were talking about those boys, they must be the hotties of the school. I was on my way to my locker and I bumped into the hottie and dropped my books," Ouch sorry sweety, let me help with that.",he said. I bowed and took my book n we touched. When I set my eyes on him I got lost in his blue eyes. His lips are perfectly shaped, His jaws are as sharp as a knife. He's got a tattoo on his left arm. A tattoo of beautiful roses. His ascent is breathtaking."it's okay", I said after a while I stood up."I'm Sky",he said smiling. "I'm Andy. Nice to meet you", I said. " I've never met you before. Are you new here?" I nod with a smile. I couldn't help it. "I'll see you around", he said as he left me standing there in the middle. The bell rang, Then I was snapped to reality. I went to Maths class, people stared again n I sat down at the back. Then there was a lot of noise, then Sky appeared n I smiled he sat at the corner with his friends and a girl approached him, she sat on his lap. She kissed him, I guess that is his girlfriend. I kinda felt jealous but I don't know why. The lesson carried on, I hate maths so I founded it boring.

                             ***
Then something weird happened on lunch, the girl that kissed Sky came to me an she said,"  I'm Lisa, just came to give you a warning. Stay away from Sky, he's taken." I wasn't expecting that,"I'll take that as a threat.",I said. I just lost my appetite again. Went on the empty table and sat on my own. Someone came to me and sat next to me, she seemed so boyish, "hello", I said. She smiled and said," Hello how Are you doing? " "I'm good, I'm Andy n you are?", I asked. " Sam is the name, any friends so far? " "non." ,I said with a sad look. "We can be friends if you want." I smiled and nod, after that I gave her a warm hug. "I love hugs", I giggled. We spoke about each other's pasts and in a Sec lunch was over, exchanged numbers. Went to attend three more classes. And in a blink of an eye school was out. While walking back home a car parked in front of me, a door opened and I saw Sky, he said," want a ride?" "No I'll be fine, go." He parked his car closer,"please, get inside. ",he said after he bit his lip. I couldn't say no to him. I got inside the car. I smiled, he smiled back he leaned closer and closer, he licked his lips he smashed his lips into mine, the rhythm that we had was perfect, he pulled me closer. Kissed my neck and I moaned " skyyy...", I pulled his clothes and remembered that his not mine. I pulled back. He simply smirked. "That was nice", he said. " Yeah, the second block is where I stay." Trying to change the topic. "Okay but first can I get ur digits." I smiled and dialled them on his phone. He drove his car and parked it right in front of my home. "Sky, good bye", I said. "I'm Sky Parker. Can't wait to know you better." He said. I smiled and got out of the car. I went inside the house and founded out that I was home alone. Surely mom and Dave were at work... My day wasn't as horrible as I thought.