Chapter 2: The Feast

Start from the beginning

Uncle looked at me, "I received the news. Congratulations on your engagement, Prince Rickard." He said in a somewhat taunting tone, "Lady Sansa is quite the beauty, forgive any disrespect Lady Stark."

She shook her head, "It is fine."

I didn't say anything to this.

"Ser Jaime, Please escort my son back to his seat. He has disrespected Lady Stark." Mother said

"No need to." I said gently removing Uncle's hand from my shoulder, "I'll take my leave."

I then turned around and walked away, making my way to Joffrey. He was busy drinking from his cup and looking at Lady Sansa.

I reached him and leaned in to him, "What do you seem to be looking at, Little Brother?" I asked

He looked at me, "Ah, Brother." he said, "I am enjoying the sight of Lady Sansa Stark. Isn't she lovely?"

I looked over at Lady Sansa. He was right, she was quite beautiful. Her red hair stood out quite considerably. She seemed a bit too tall for her age, Jon told me she was 13 or 14. Suddenly, a servant called her to Mother. She stood up and walked over to the table.

"You seem to look at her too much. You have heard of the news, Joffrey." I said

Joffrey looked at me, "She's to marry you. So what?" He said, "That doesn't mean you can't share."

I sighed, then placed my hand on his shoulder and leaned in to his ear.

"If you so as much touch her or go near you, It won't end well for you, Joffrey." I whispered to his ear, "Think before you act, Little Brother."

I then straightened up and walked away. Joffrey cannot get close to Lady Sansa, who knows what he'll do to her. He's a little shit, that one. I don't see why Father hasn't disciplined him.

I was about to take my seat when I noticed Father kissing with the fat whore he was groping earlier. I stared at them for a few moments and then I gritted my teeth. I walked over to them, dodging several waiters who had mugs of booze.

I then reached Father and grabbed his shoulder.

"That's enough." I told him

He stopped kissing the whore and looked at me.

"What?" He said as he held the woman, "Let go of me, Rickard."

He grabbed the mug next to him and drank from it.

"You've had enough to drink." I told him

"Not close to enough, you mean. Hehehehe." He said chugging the mug

"Father, I said that's enough." I said seriously before looking at the whore, "Go kiss another fat drunk."

She then pulled away and walked away. Father didn't seem to like that. He faced me and gave me a serious stare. Several others stared at us as this happened.

"What's your problem, Boy?" He demanded

"My problem is that you're getting carried away." I told him, "Go and rest, Father. You've had too much to drink."

He shook his head, "You don't order me, Boy. I'm not going anywhere." He then placed his hands on my shoulders, "I know what's wrong with you."

I raised an eyebrow, "What's that?"

He smirked, "The marriage with the Stark girl." He said as he burped, "It could be stressing you out. Let me relax you."

"Hu-" I started before he looked to his side and nodded