The hill top slaughter

A group of people were hiking Jake a blond guy with a since of humor, Sammy a tom boy who was smart enough to take a hatchet, Frank Sammy's younger brother, Josh a total jerk, Sally a dumb blond, Jazzmen kinda a nerd but still has looks, Isaac Sally's bf, Charley he is a tree huger and Bob who is brave. They hiked for hours when all of the sudden there campus went haywire. They didn't know what to do so they just set up camp as it approached 5. Sally brought her phone but there was no service. But that night they woke up to a scream a scream and sow a trail of blood leading to a bush were Sally's body was found. Bobs first reaction was these words "it looks like an axe wound, that slice in her forehead" Sammy was still asleep but then someone herd a yawn and she climbed out of her tent and said "what's going on I can't find my hatchet" she then noticed the body and puked, then she covered her mouth and quietly said under her breath "oh, oh god who could of done this." Then everyone looked at "what do you think it was me?" She answered there to there staring "I can't even find my axe so how am supposed to (gag) kill her?" Jazzmen answered her question by saying "with the axe you mysteriously lost" Charley said "wow wow dudes we should just chilax she's in a better place now" he then walked to the small water fall close to the camp to get a drink. Issac turned his sadness into anger and went charging at Sammy with a pocket knife Sammy moved out of the way to the left and then kneed him in the stomach. "For the last time I didn't freaking kill her!" Sammy shouted. Issac was on the ground holding his stomach, Sammy grabbed his switch blade and put it in her pocket. She smelt something fishy, she checked the bush were the body was found a mask a wooden mask with black paint and a white skull in the middle. "Guys I found a mask by the body" she shouted, they took a look at the mask, but then Bob remembered that's the mask she where's when she plays paint ball. "Well, well, well you think you tricked everyone that's your paint ball mask" everyone gasped. But then Sammy remarked "well remember mine has a blue paint ball on the skull and I also gave it to you!" Every one gasped agin. That Night. Josh was found beheaded in his tent they blamed Sammy but she was dead to switch blade in the lung. Frank started to cry by his sisters dead body, Isaac said "6, there is only 6 left, gotta' get out I could be next." He grabbed the switch blade and told everyone to stand back but Bob grabbed a big rock and threw it at Isaac, who was knocked off but he grabbed onto the edge of the mountain that then began to crack he fell off still holding onto the piece of rock. Bob walked to his tent and put in his mask then he grabbed Sammy's hatchet and said "I wish I din't have to end this s soon" he sliced open Charley's chest. A cop then pulled up in front of them he then thought "I finally found the missing kids" but while he was distracted bob threw the axe in his head then he took the cops gun and shot Frank in the stomach. Jazzmen did a barrel role to the and threw it to Jake who said "I want to ace you a question" as he hit him in the arm with the weapon in the arm. Bob screamed in pain as he pulled the axe out of his arm he breathed healthily then said "good one got another one in ya'" he sliced open Jakes neck but jazzmen had already grabbed the gun and shot him in the back as he killed Jake...

Bob whispered "Goode shhhhhhottt......."

The end