Jake stared at her and since knowing her she had always kept her word, he believed her. He nodded and turned to Manny and said, "Come on." Manny followed as they both went to the other side of the locker row.

Uma watched them and when they were out of sight she said, "I was going to be there, Harry I swear! I just got sidetracked."

Harry crossed his arms, "Sidetracked?"

Uma nodded, "I met the daughter of my mom's enemy on the way here. She was blocking my path and wouldn't move."

"Really?" Harry asked, "What did she want?"

"She asked if we were dating," Uma replied as she rolled her eyes.

"So what did you say?" Harry asked.

"I said no, because we aren't," Uma said simply.

"Oh," Harry replied and he quickly covered it with a fake smirk as he said, "Of course not." He broke eye contact and looked around the locker room. Harry knew that in Auradon, feelings were allowed, but he also knew that Uma still hated feelings. He knew that her mom had told her since she was born that feelings were a weakness and then the fact that they lived on the Isle for so long didn't help. He knew that just because they left the Isle, they wouldn't automatically be dating. They weren't dating on the Isle, so of course they wouldn't be dating here, he tried to convince himself. But it didn't mean that it didn't hurt that she said they weren't dating because on the Isle they were as close to dating as could be.

Mistaking Harry's reaction to her saying they weren't dating for him being angry about something else she lowered her voice and asked, "Now tell me what's really wrong."

Grateful for the change in subject, Harry stood up and began to pace. "Jay kept me on the bench for most of practice saying that I needed to watch and learn," He shook his head and rolled his eyes, "And then when he finally let me practice he wouldn't give me a partner."

"Well, you are the newest member of the team," Uma tried to reason with him, "You do have to learn the ropes first."

Harry turned to glared at her as he said, "I know that."

"Then what's the problem?" Uma asked confused.

"Really Uma, you don't see what's missing here? Look at me, what's missing?" Harry said as stood in front of her.

Uma scanned his features and paused at his hands, her eyes widened as she looked back at him and asked, "Don't tell me he took your hook." She thought that he just had the hook in his locker, not that it was actually gone.

"He didn't, the coach did," Harry fumed as he resumed his pace, "The couch apparently got the idea that I'm too unstable to handle a weapon. I wonder who gave him that idea," Harry said as he turned and punched a locker causing it to dent.

At the thud Manny was going to run to see what was going on but Jake put a hand on his shoulder to stop him, "Wait," was all he said.

Uma got up and grabbed the hand that punched the locker, "Hey!" she looked at his bloody knuckles and then into his furious eyes and said in a calming tone, "We'll get it back." Uma knew how important that hook was to him. He didn't let anyone but her touch it. She knew that it was a part of him and he felt off without it.

"How?" Harry asked as he tried to pull out of her hold but she wouldn't let him.

"We talk to him and convince him to give it back," Uma smiled and her smile widened when she saw a smile appear on Harry's face. Harry knew that Uma could talk the pants off anyone if she really tried.

"There's the Uma I know," He winked and entwined their fingers.

Uma gave his hand a squeeze and said, "Come on."

They walked out of their locker section, hand in hand, and looked towards their guards and signalled that they were ready to leave. The guards nodded and together they walked to the coach's office.

Uma knocked on the door and waited for the, "Come in," from the coach.

Together they walked in and towards the coach's desk. Before they could say anything the coach said, "If this is about the hook, the answer is no, I will not be giving it back."

When Uma felt Harry tense, he squeezed his hand as a way to tell him to leave it to her. "We were just wondering why you took it."

"I took it because I was informed by a student that it would be dangerous for him to keep it," the coach answered honestly.

"Was this student per chance a known enemy of his?" Uma asked like she didn't already know the answer.

"I cannot tell you that," the coach stated.

"Well, if it was an enemy of his, don't you think that they would do everything in their power to make the other miserable? I mean you do know what an enemy is capable of right?" Uma asked

"Of course I know what an enemy is capable of," the coach rolled his eyes.

"So if you know what an enemy can do, don't you think they can lie or make up ridiculous stories to get the other in trouble?"

"Well, yeah." The coach said as he started to question his decision. He knew that there was bad blood between Harry and Jay, but he didn't think that it would lead to lying.

Uma smiled, "Then you know that this story could possibly be untrue. I mean, Harry's been here two days and he hasn't caused any trouble with the hook since he came here." Uma reasoned, "So why, all of a sudden, is he considered dangerous with his hook if he hasn't done anything?" The coach remained silent as he listened to what Uma was saying. He knew she was right. When Uma realized the coach wasn't going to say anything she went on, "How about this? Harry can have the hook back for a week. And through that week you can see for yourself that Harry isn't a danger to anyone with his hook. If he hurts somebody, you can take it and put it in the museum or something," When Harry was about to protest she squeezed his hand harder to silent him, "And if he doesn't, he gets to keep it."

The coach thought about her proposition. It was a good one, and it would show if Harry was trustworthy or not to his own eyes. When he took too long to reply Uma said, "Auradon is our chance to start over Coach," Uma said, "How are we to start over if we are still being held accountable for what we did in the past?"

The coach sighed as he bent to dig in his drawer. Pulling out the hook, be straightened and held out the handle to Harry, "You can have this back. But Manny will be reporting to me on everything you do. One mistake and it's going in the museum. Understood?"

Harry grabbed the hook with his free hand and a large smile on his face, "Yes, Coach. Thank you!"

The coach shook his head but smiled back and said, "Go on."

They exited the office and as soon as the door closed Harry lifted up Uma and spun her around. Uma laughed. "Thank you so much, Love! I don't know what I would've done without you."

Uma smiled, ignoring his term of endearment, when he set her back on her feet and said, "I'm always there for my crew," Harry smiled as he knew that it was the truth, "Now I shouldn't have to remind you that you must be good for the week or he'll take it from you forever."

"Yes, Captain," He rolled his eyes but the smile never left his face. They were still hand in hand as they walked the hallways. When they were about to pass Jay and the team they both looked at each other and smiled wickedly. "Hey Jay!" Harry called and when Jay turned to them, he showed him the hook and winked. They let go of each other's hand and blew a kiss at the same time towards them. Automatically grabbing each other's hand again they walked away from the team and laughed.

Jay, can you come over here for a minute, I just wanna talk. Not together Uma? Really...ooh you're gonna regret that. Haha anyways here's another chapter! What do you think Melody has planned?

Thanks for reading!

-TheOnly