Chapter 8: Good Morning sunshine

Not dead. Let's have a chapter ( if you got that reference I love you)
F/c/c= Favourite childhood cartoon show (something like teletubbies,Pokémon etc. basically a cartoon you don't watch anymore but have fond memories of watching as a child)
I took a Long,Deep dive in the marshmallow-filled swimmingpool. So this is how Scrooge feels... I literally Fished a random heartformed Marshmallow,slightly squeezing the sugary goodness. It was mouthwatering and I was in a Place surrounded by 100 of them. Very carefully, I started to direct the treat to my mouth,ready to Taste the heavenly sweetness...
"(Y/N)!!!"
The marshmallow! It was Talking to me! Why did it Sound so familiar?!
"(Y/N)!!!!"
Why was it screaming?
"Please calm down,Mr.Mallow.."

I woke up from my own voice. I groggily blinked the darkness away, and found myself on the wooden floor of my treehouse.
„(Y/N)!!" The male voice came from outside. My untidy head peeked outside to see a cute guy screaming my name. Who...Right! The holy stick of realisation hit me hard and unexpectedly. Oh crap! That wasn't some cheesy dream! Once is very real!
„Whats up Once?" I rubbed my head,debating if I should go back to sleep.
„Animals..Animals everywhere!"
„Well we are in a Forest.."
„Can I use your bowl,Mine has unwanted eggs in it!"
„Whut?"
„How do I get them to leave?"
„Calm down! You aren't making any sense..." I sighed and rubbed my head on the pillow in my arm. It's too early for this...I want my Marshmallow dream back.
"Well when I woke up this morning my house was full of bears"
"They are called Barbaloots"
"And I think one of These Swans has layed eggs in my bowl"
"Swamie Swans to be exact"
"And the furry peanut thinks that it's all just fine and dandy!"
This time I didn't correct him. Furry Peanut...that's creative
I grimaced a sympathizing look,while internally wondering how it would be to have a barbaloot as a teddy bear.
It's too early...wanna sleep...
"Once,What time is it?"
"(Y/n),it's 14:00..." he looked at me with a concerned face.
Scratch the early argument. I had a near death experience yesterday! I deserve all the sleep I can get! Which isn't going to be much,as it seems.
Sighing as if he was begging me to run a marathon, I struggled free of my beloved prison,also known as sleeping-bag and looked threw the garbage dump,I call a treehouse.
I could swear I brought a chips bowl with me that one time...
"Eureka!"
Between some old books and the spare phone charger,I finally found a glimpse of an old bowl,graced with (f/c/c) motives. Really cheesy,but I only brought things I wouldn't need at home here.
I gave it to him and enjoyed the shocked and disappointed look on his face. Yeah,it was kinda sadistic but,basically there are two rules to the "Living-with-(y/n)-handbook"
1.Do not piss me off
2. Waking me,counts as pissing me off.
There are loads more,but these guarantee a great start in the day. That dream was so perfect...
The more I thought about it the angrier I got.
"Aren't you friends with them? Can't you get them out of my cottent?"
"I'm not some kind of animal whisperer,Once" I said,halfheartedly. Honestly he should be flattered,they never tried anything like that with me.
"Please!" Dear god,the puppydog-eyes. Why haven't I copyrighted them? The longer I stared into the sky-blue eyes,the bigger they seemed to get. Mental-manipulation at its finest.
"Ugh! Fine just let me get dressed,you big baby" I groaned and tried to push him off the ladder to my little personal space. The sad eyes lit up,confirming that I am a gullible idiot.
I changed into much needed fresh clothes and grumpily climbed down the ladder.
Oh.
Now I understood. Once's house,really was a total mess. I was even,partially surprised that there weren't any humming fish in the toilet,which is never a good sign! Barbaloots were stuffing their mouths with unhealthy human food, Swamie Swans were drowsily resting in random household items and everything seemed scattered on the ground. I nearly fell over a barbaloot,three times before I got to the couch. And then,then I saw the Lorax.
I felt proud.
Even his moustache seemed to be concealed by Orange fluff. He looked like a giant,walking pompom-pillow on the couch. In that Moment I Stumbled over one of the bigger barbaloots. I couldn't help it,he looked ridiculous! Behind me,I felt a positive overflow coming from Once.
"Serves you right."
Immidiatly my hand raced to my mouth covering it. My ears had registered a male and female voice,at the same time..since when-
Again,Realisation Hit me late. Once and I must have said the same thing! I looked at him to be met with his eyes staring into mine and then we started laughing uncontrollably,earning confused-happy-looks from the animals and bitter,muffled out remarks from the furball.
I was still on the floor laughing,when the Lorax jumped on my belly to get down. I gave a protesting sound,god he was heavier than I thought. For a moment it seemed that Once's Eyes had rested on me.
"Peanut call your animals off! Why did you get in Here anyway?" I heard the anger in his voice.
„Wel l after the...bed incident...it was cold and in here it was warm.." he seemed a bit uncomfortable between Onces angry gazes and my belly.
"For god sake, furball, you are animals! You should be able to survive outside." I smoothly let the part out,where he was probably cold because I dumped him into water at night.
He shifted a bit more,making me growl. Where did he think he was standing? On a water bed? Well,if I had control over my life for once, I would definetly be sleeping in a bed,by now. Not serving as a rug for a furball, that invaded my friends house,which is why he came to me in the morning.
„Well,you looked so cozy sleeping" the Lorax stammered.
„Yeah and sleeping is the body's way of telling other people to go away" Once groaned earning a scoff from me.
„Didn't seem to stop you though."
Once looked at me with a betrayed feeling. He was now facing contra from two sides. The atmosphere in the room was tinted with frustration: I was frustrated for obvious reasons, the Lorax because he was fluffled up and Once because we seemed to get nowhere with this. Finally I broke the awkward tension by pushing Lorax off my stomach and standing up dusting myself.
„Hey! Show some respect Miss (L/n)!" the orangeball growled.
„I told you not to call me that if you want to not be fluffled up for the rest of the day"
„Well I already am so.."
Once groaned in frustartion, interrupting our bickering. I'm pretty sure he was having an angry frustrated monologue under those silky locks of his. „Just...get out" the Lorax followed Once's long arm pointing in the direction of the door. With a last glance at me, he walked out,obviously trying to uphold what little pride he had left.
„I am going too." I sighed,only to be interrupted by Onces now softer voice.
„No..its ok you can stay"