"Um, no." 

"You should really talk to them, Izzy." 

"Yeah, I know." I really didn't want to talk to them. I could already see their displeased faces. A shiver ran through my back at the mere thought of it.

"They'll be angrier if you don't." 

"Yeah." 

"Iz." Her eyes narrowed, her voice challenging. 

"Nat." I challenged back. 

"Man, I'm going to miss this." She laughed lightly. 

"Same." I continued to fold until I heard a few soft sniffles from across the room. Sure enough, a few tears were streaming down Nat's perfectly made up face. "Oh, Natalia." I made my way over to my overly dramatic, but still so loving, sister and wrapped my arms around her. 

"I'm sorry," she forced a laugh. "I know I shouldn't cry. I'm just really going to miss my big sister." My grip around her grew tighter and left a soft kiss on top of her head. 

"I'm going to miss my little sister." Her small smile grew as she returned our hug. 

-

The airport was jam packed with too many travelers. It was stuffy, smelling too strongly of body oder, and rather suffocating. Plus, to make matters worse, my mother was constantly breathing down my neck; which quite frankly, did not help my quick evolving claustrophobia. 

"Are you sure you have everything, Isabella?" 

"Yes mother," I answered for the twentieth time that morning. 

"I don't know why you are doing this. I just don't understand! You have a perfectly fine life here in New York." She ran a frazzled hand through her thick blonde hair. 

"Mom, I really don't want to go over this with you... again." 

"And for heaven's sake, what are you wearing? This looks like something from the local thrift store." She cringed as she looked me up and down. 

My eyes travelled down my body as I did a quick look at what I was wearing. I suppose my white converse, tattered jeans, and oversized knit sweater did not exceed Upper East Side expectations. I, personally, thought that I looked fine. There was no way that I was going to be dressing in an overly itchy tweedy suit with five-inch heels for a six hour flight. 

"Mother, she looks great." I gave Nat a grateful smile in which she returned with a wink. If there was one thing that I was going to miss most out of this sudden life change, was going to be my sister. I said it once before and I will say it again. 

Mother sighed once again and looked down at her blackberry. "Is dad coming?" I asked hopefully. Ever since I had broke the news to my father of the move, he had been rather MIA. Only occasional grunts in response when I would say hello in the kitchen was the extent of our conversations. One would think that a father would put aside his own expectations for his daughter and see her off at the airport. 

I guess my father was the exception. 

"He had a business meeting, dear. He can't just get out of his meetings because his daughter decides to move to London."

"This is the perfect excuse to get out of his meetings. I'm moving to London, mother. It's not like I'm moving to New Jersey. Who know's when I'll be home next." 

"I'm sure you'll be home in a month after you're done with this silly rebellion." She rolls her eyes and continues to scroll through her phone. 

"This isn't some phase. Change is good. You should try it sometime." I retorted. Before she could respond, a high pitched voiced pierced through the scratchy intercom.