He handed it to her without any hesitation and pointed his sword back at Jay, "You're on."

Jake pulled Uma back and the team gave them room to fight. They both bowed and began to fight. What Jay didn't realize is that Harry could fight with both his hook and without it. What Jay wasn't planning on was that since Harry was only focused on keeping one weapon instead of two, he was faster and stronger than when they last fought. He wasn't able to make a cheapshot like last time to win (A/N As you can see, that move still pisses me off). They were evenly matched. Neither one maintained the upper hand for long. They were both sweating and panting but neither one would give up. There were jumps and flips and many almost wins, but they never worked out as planned. The fight went on and on and more and more people came to watch how it would end.

"Come on, Harry! You can beat him!" Uma shouted. Harry's smile turned wicked as he was finally able to whack the sword out of Jay's hand. Oh's were heard all around as Harry kicked the sword away and pointed his at Jay.

"Looks like you are getting soft, Jay," Hook laughed as he lowered his sword.

"I haven't fought like that in years," Jay explained as he looked at Harry. "How are you not tired?"

"I'm a pirate," Harry scoffed, "Lose your sword, lose your life." Cheers were heard all around the gym and Harry's smile grew. He turned to Uma and saw that she was cheering for him too. He winked at her.

"Well, Congrats Harry, you made the team," Jay said with a smile.

"Like I said, Jay, I don't want to be on your team," Harry glared at Jay and with that he turned and walked away from the team.

He heard Jay calling for him but he didn't turn around. Uma watched as Harry walked away from Jay. Having heard what Jay said and how Harry replied she wondered if Harry was making a good decision. Harry had been sword fighting since the moment he could grip a sword. Both her and Harry use it as a stress reliever, a way to blow off some steam. Since they both would be watched closely for a while and can't do much else to blow off steam, maybe the team would be good for him. But Uma also knew that there was no way Harry would work under Jay.

"You know this team would be good for Harry, he's really good at it," Jake said.

"Yeah," Uma said as she turned to him, "But Jay and Harry have a history... a very bad one."

Jake shrugged, "That was then."

"No, Jake, you don't understand," Uma sighed as she tried to explain, "A betrayal on the Isle is worse than a betrayal in Auradon. On the Isle it's hard to trust anybody, so when you gain someone's trust they will always be there for you and they expect the same from you.  Let's just say, Jay broke that trust."

Jake nodded as he understood what she was saying but, "This would be a good opportunity for them to work out their differences."

Uma nodded in agreement but still hesitated, "But the chances of him joining would be slim."

"He listens to you," Jake said, "Just suggest that he should."

"I don't want him to agree to something he'll regret agreeing to."

"But you already know he won't."

Uma remained silent  for a bit as she thought about what she should do as she bit her bottom lip,  deciding she finally said, "Okay, come on, let's find Harry."

Uma walked through the gym and towards the men's locker room, seeing Manny she shouted, "Harry!"

Both Manny and Harry turned at the sound of Harry's name being called.

"Hey, Uma Darling," Harry said with a weak smile.

"What's wrong?" Uma asked immediately as she scanned Harry's body for any signs of an injury.

"Nothing," He lied as he rubbed the back of his head. He was tired and really just wanted to lie in bed for hours.

"Harry," Uma warned. She still had his hook so she lifted it towards him and raised her eyebrow.

"Why does Jay have to be captain of the Swords and Shields team?" Harry said, "Why couldn't it have been anybody else?"

"You had fun fighting, didn't you?" Uma asked.

Harry nodded with a small smile on his face, "Yeah, it's been awhile since I've been in a good fight."

"Then join the team, Harry. There will be more like that to come," Uma suggested.

"But it's under Jay, Uma!" He pulled his hair, "There's no way I'll work under him after what he did to me."

"Well don't think about that. Just think about who you are up against. Who your next match is. How to get better. Don't let your hatred for someone ruin something good for you, Harry," Uma tried to reason with him. She grabbed the hook part of his hook, put the handle towards him and waited for him to grab it. When he did she said, "If you let Jay be the reason you don't join something we both know you'll enjoy, you'll be the one losing, you'll be the one missing out, not him."

Uma reached for the hand in his hair and pulled it down to entwine it with hers, "Do this for you, Hook."

Harry sighed as he knew that Uma was right. He brought their entwined hands to his lips and kissed hers. "Fine," he began, "Only if you come to my practices and games."

"Only if you need me to," Uma replied.

"I'll always need you," Harry replied.

"Fine," Uma said as she smiled.

"Again with the words, Uma," Harry shook his head as his smile grew.

Uma shook her head and wiggled her hand from his to stick it out, "Deal?" she asked, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"Deal." He shook her hand and smiled.

"Now go tell Jay you accept his offer," Uma demanded,

"Anything for you, Captain," He winked and walked back into the locker room to tell Jay the news.

He knew that him and Jay were going to have to talk eventually but for now, it didn't matter. He was just happy to be able to sword fight again.

Hiya! Here's another chapter! There is some real problems between Jay and Harry. Wonder if they'll be able to work it out. Do you think Harry would beat Jay in a sword fight where he doesn't get to cheat??

Thanks for reading!

-TheOnly