*•2 hours later*•

"One more picture then you can go!" my mom shouted

We actually got ready ten minutes early so my mother was taking pictures of us. My dress was a floor length, strapless dress. It was a light blue on the bottom and a black sweetheart neckline with jewels around the part where it splits from blue to black. And I was wear some black 4 inch pumps.

"Mom we need to go!" Kenny said annoyed

"Ok ok! Bye! I love you guys!" she said and hugged us

"Love you too ma!" both of is said in unison

Quinn had already left with some other pack members. So Kenny and I got in his black SUV and headed out.

"Do you think we will find our mates today?" I asked

"I hope so." he said

"Me too."

We got there late, but at least this time it wasn't my fault. As soon as we walked the buzz of people was almost overwhelming.

"Is dad here?" I asked

"I am here. and dare I say you look stunning baby girl!" My dad said and kissed my cheek

"Thank you daddy." I said

"Go mingle!" he said and shooed me off

I went over to the food table and got some punch

"Emma!" Quinn shouted and came over to me "let's go dance!" she said

Die Young by Ke$ha came on. I wasn't much for club dancing but yolo? right?

I put down my punch and Q led me to the dance floor. I didn't know what to do so I kinda just moved my hips to the beat. After that song was over I went back over to find my punch but sadly, it was gone.

I just leaned against the wall watching everyone dance. I mean what else could I do?

All of a sudden the most wonderful and intoxicating scent filled my nose. Instantly my wolf was screaming 'Mate! Mate!'

I started looking around frantically, wanting to find my mate. I stepped forward trying to catch the scent when I felt hot breath on my ear

"Mine." it said

I turned around, face to face with the most sexy man I have see seen. Short dirty blond hair and deep blue eyes. Oh and he was so tall! Even when I was in heels he was easily 5 inches taller than me.

He pulled me close to him and rested his hands on my butt, which caught me off guard.

"You are mine!" he growled

"Mate." I said still taking in his beauty

I could feel his strong muscles. Like zaammm! And his voice was so sexy like I'm pretty sure it was the best thing I ever heard.

"What's your name sexy?" he asked

"Emma Grey Jones." I said

"I'm Hunter James Barnes. Alpha of Red Moon." He said

I knew he had to be an alpha from the power radiating off him.

"I... Umm.." I stuttered not knowing what to say

"You smell like Strawberries." he said "I love strawberries."

He brought his soft lips down to my neck and started kissing me I was wet just from the small action.

"Woah. Is this your mate?" Quinn asked walking over

I pulled away from Hunter and blushed. He growled and pulled me back to his chest.