Chapter 1

(A/N Hey guys I know I said I wasn't going to write stories....well I can't get this one off my mind. It's something my best friend and I created only I changed and added a few things so it would be the exact story.. This story is based off of my POV and hers and maybe a surprise POV if your lucky :) Okay get on with your reading bye)

Chapter 1

(Jezzbell's POV)

"Do I have to go? I know you wanted to but why me?" I asked my best friend paige. I dont like crowds and she knows it.

"Yes and when i told you about food and video games u said im there" she replied crossing her arms. She knew she had me.

"Fine" i said cracking a small smile as we walked in. "Lets get a soda or something first i could go for a coke."

"Yea me to" paige said. She and i dont drink wen we go to parties we get sodas or something. Ok thts a lie she always get a soda or something sometimes if im in the mood i get a saoda with a bit of whiskey.

"Wat can i get u ?" A guy said. He was cute but not my type but he was paiges and she was gone.

"Any soda for me and an OJ for Paige here." I said shaking my head at paige. "I have a question?"

"Here ya go a root beer for u and an OJ for Paige. Shoot" he said.

"Two words: game room." Ok so maybe it wasnt a question but more like a statement.

"Down the hall to your right." He replied laughing. I nodded and left paige at the counter. Getting to the game room i notice only guys there. They looked up shocked tht a girl was in there.

"Excuse me chick but u do know were u r right?" Some random dude asked.

I blew air out my nose. "Yes i know were i am. Im in the game room."

"Yea well as u can see no chick are here so move along."

"Thats it" i siad loudly. "Who wants to see if the can beat me at any game they choose?" I was mad just cause im a girl doesnt mean i cant play. "If i win ull shut ur mouth and llet me play. If u win ill leave u be."

"Your on!" Said the same guy. I laughed quietly. They are so going down. "Hows wrestling?"

"Wat ever flouts ur boat." I said shrugging. I played against every guy and not to brag but i won. "Alright u know the deal. Oh and good job boys a few of u were tuff but im tuffer." I smirk and go over to a empty consale and put in my favorite game Call of Duty: Blackops. I completly zoned out. Next thing i know paige is taking my controler yelling at everyone to move their ass the shows over dragging me into a room with the guy tht was at the bar.

(PAIGES POV)

After Jezz left the bar a chick came up and asked for a scotch on ice. After she has drink in hand she turns and when she does someof her drink splashes into mine i make a face.

"Awe does someone not like scotch? Here have some more." She said pour a bout a 1/4 of her drink into mine then walked away laughing.

"Not a fan of booze?" The bartender asked i shook my head.

"No but Jezz is a fan sorta" i replied. He gave me a confused look. I sighed. "She doesnt know i know but sometimes she gets a shot of whiskey with her soda"

"Wow if shes who i think she is......she sure can hold her booze."

"Hey paige, hey guy i dont know the name of....can i get another drink" Jezz came up and asked. She lend over the counter and i knew right away that she was getting a splash of whiskey for her root beer.