He's probably cooking....

You went in the bedroom and locked the door and saw the the clothes neatly folded on the bed with a paper heart on top.

Awe how cute~

Your heart fluttered. You wore the clothes. Now I smell like Denki. You sniffed the shirt and looked a his picture frames in his bedroom.

How cute ^^

You giggled. You unlocked the door and went in the kitchen with Denki. You saw him cooking. "Need assistance?" You asked him. "I'm fine, you can go chill in the living room." He said and choped the meat. You giggled at him. "Come one Denki. You work too hard for me. " You smiled and hugged him on the waist from behind.

"This is rare for you Y/n" He said hiding his redness. "Doesnt mean I dont do it I cant right?" You replied. "I love you." He told you as you closed your eyes and rested your head on his back. "Mhmm~ Me too" You replied with your normal voice.

I love you Y/n. I'll risk anything for you.

You let go and stood beside him leaning your back on the wall. "Oh and if you cheat on me i'll torture you with that girl." You teased. "Haha. Ofcourse I wont" He chuckled and faced you.

He crouched a bit to reach your level and pecked you on your lips.

You became red as a tomato from that sudden kiss. "Now shoo! I'm cooking! You're a distraction" He said as you hugged him one more time. "Okay then." You told him and left the kitchen.

You sat on the couch and texted Izuku. A close friend that you've been training with.

- - - - - - - - -

Potato: IIIIIZZZUUUUKKKUUUU~~~~

InnocentRoll: Y/n?

Potato: I'm in Denki's place~~~

InnocentRoll: Take care. He might do perverted stuff to you.

Potato: Yeah Yeah~ I will.

InnocentRoll: Are you going to sleep there?

Potato: Yeah~ Oh and how are you?

InnocentRoll: I'm great. I'm with All Might. He's training me new stuff that you probably already know. Its our short break.

Potato: Tell him you're talking to me and he'll give you more time on your break.

InnocentRoll: Okay.

InnocentRoll: He told me to go home now.

Potato: Welcome.

InnocentRoll: okay? thanks I guess?

Potato: Anyways.......... Hows your relationship with Ochaco-chan~~??? *3*

InnocentRoll: EH?! Y/N!! WE HAVE A PRIVACY BOARDER!!

Potato: Whatever you say~~~~

InnocentRoll: Well fine...... Should I confess?

Potato: Duuuhhhh

InnocentRoll: Where? How? Y/n... I think im not ready for this....

Potato: I'm younger than you and look at me. In a relationship. You're gonna grow old like Toshi-san when you grow up. A single pathetic hero.

InnocentRoll: He's not pathetic!

Potato: Whatever. So I have a plan for your confession!

InnocentRoll: Huh? What?

Potato: Just suck it up and tell her on the rooftop. No one will be there tomorrow + I think Ochaco-chan likes u back~

InnocentRoll: A girl? Likes me? Y/n..... stop..