I noticed Ben kept looking over toward Nicole. Was he checking her out? No. He wouldn't not with Sophie right beside him wrapped in his arms.

Nicole was wearing white skinny jeans and a long sleeve black shirt. Her dark hair was pulled into a ponytail and curled. She was simply gorgeous, almost model like.

The movie was almost over when I felt a presence close behind. I turned around to see Dana leaned up against the door way watching the movie, he glanced down at me staring at him and smirked giving me a wink. I quickly turned away from him with embarrassment. I wanted to turn around and see if Dana was still standing in the doorway but decided against it, I don't want him to think that I'm a weirdo or anything.

I felt a vibration through the couch, I looked down at the other girls on the couch, raven smiled to me after seeing I was looking toward her. Then I seen Nicole reach into her back pocket pulling her phone, that explains the vibration.

She looked around the room then stood up, she went to step around everyone on the floor but Jace gently took ahold of her wrist while she tried to pass I front of him. He yanked down so she landed on his lap, I saw the way she angrily smacked him in his shoulder and stood up quickly walking out of the room. Nicole seems to really hate Jace, which is understandable because Jace is a horrible person.

•~•~•~•¥~•~•~•

The movie ended and I had to use the bathroom, I tried to hold it but I finally gave in and made my way from the living room to the bathroom.

Crap! I forgot to ask where it was.

The more I thought about the bathroom the more I had to go, I ran up the stairs. I figured Id find one at some point, there can't be to many doors.

I opened the first door on the right,It was a bedroom, I'm guessing bens from the framed picture of Sophie on the bedside table. I closed the door and opened the door next to bens room another bedroom, maybe Dana's? It looked much more dark and scary then I had pictured Dana's room to look.

I quickly closed the door not wanting Dana to find me with his bedroom door open, that would help much with the whole him not thinking I'm a weirdo thing.   

There was two more doors down the hall where you first come up the stairs on the right. My bladder felt as if it would explode soon so I ran to the first door and pulled it open.

Looking inside I now know the room I had thought was Dana's was not. This most defiantly was Dana's room, he was laying the bed with Nicole straddling his lap, she was in nothing but a laced black bra and underwear. Dana had no shirt on and his basketball shorts I noticed he had on when he was leaned up against the doorway downstairs.

"Hi?" Dana smirked toward me busted lip and all once he noticed the door had opened. Nicole quickly got off of him and grabbed her shirt which must have been on the bed to cover herself partly.

"I'm so sorry" I muttered closing the door

"Wait sweetheart" Dana called sitting up, I couldn't help but look over his toned torso. 

"Uh.. Huh?" I asked still looking away from the room.

"You could join if you want?" He teased Nicole gasped

"Dana!" She snapped he chuckled

"I was only joking, she to young. Cute but young" he stated and that was my cue to close the door.

"What the hell was that" I heard Nicole yell at him

"Oh calm down babe, I was only kidding. Learn to take a joke would ya" Dana said with annoyance