Rules!

WELCOME to the cupcake awards 2017 where we don't judge a book by its cover, well

WELCOME to the cupcake awards 2017 where we don't judge a book by its cover, well...we kinda don't! Because let's be honest, everyone does!

RULES

▪️(optional) Follow this account so you know when something happens!
▪️You MUST tag your book with the #CupcakeAwards2017
▪️Do NOT bully others! Do not bully judges nor everyone competing!
▪️If you do NOT win, please don't make a big deal about it.
▪️There will be a reading list for each category. Example: if your book is fantasy I'll put it in the fantasy reading list! If you don't see it in the reading list after 3 days of entering and me verifying it then dm me!
▪️You may NOT enter more than 3 books!
▪️Have fun! Enjoy yourselves!
▪️Your story MUST be in English!
▪️Your story doesn't have to be complete but you have to AT LEAST have one chapter! No less!
▪️I know some people like to nominate other stories! Well you are allowed to nominate a story that isn't yours but the owner/writer of the book MUST know!
▪️If you change your stories title, please dm me!
▪️So I know that you read the rules, write your favorite book in the entering form part that says password!
▪️NO bribing the judges please! I will read one chapter of EVERY book to make sure it's good and that the judges aren't being bribed!
▪️NO nasty stories with...sex in them please and thank you!
▪️You HAVE to tag 3 people in the entering form!
▪️your short WILL be in the judged category when it's done being judged!
▪️You can only win ONCE and in ONE category!

And that's all the rules! 😅 Some might be added during time!