Partners in Crime

Start from the beginning

Gil was walking towards him when he said, "We good?"

"Yeah, let's get out of here," Harry smiled as they both walked to the limo waiting for them.

As they sat in the limo, Harry thought about the difference of Uma saying goodbye to her mom and him saying goodbye to his dad.

*Flashback*

Before Harry and Uma said their goodbyes. She said goodbye to her mom.

She walked into the kitchen with Harry by her side and saw her mom sitting and watching soap operas

"Mom, I'm leaving," Uma said.

"As long as you're back for the night shift, I don't care," she replied not even looking at her daughter.

Uma sighed, "No I'm leaving as in, to Auradon."

At that, her mom finally turned to her. She looked at her daughter and noticed the bag she was carrying. Her eyebrow raised as she asked, "Is that so?"

Uma nodded.

Ursula smiled as she got up and crept towards her daughter. "This is good," she said as she used her tentacle to brush her daughter's hair back, "you can set us free."

"That's the plan," Uma smiled.

"That's my girl," Ursula said as she laughed. "Go get those poor unfortunate souls " She said as her way of goodbye.

Uma nodded and smiled as she and Harry made their exit.

*end of flashback*

Harry thought of Uma and her plan. He hoped it didn't include freeing all the villains off the Isle because with how he just spoke to his dad he doesn't want to have to deal with him on Auradon. Ben said their parents can't get to them. Harry hoped he was right.

While Uma may not have hated her mom, Harry couldn't stand his dad. His dad worked a number on him that he doesn't realize how deep it runs in him. Uma may have been neglected but Harry was abused. Harry wanted to set people free, but only the ones who deserved to be set free. His father wasn't among one of them.

Harry looked out the window as he saw the limo driving over a golden bridge and smiled. Goodbye Isle of the Lost and hello Uma, he thought.

*************************************************************************************************************

Uma's Side

Today was the day! She smiled as she woke up before her alarm and jumped out of bed. Today was the day she finally got to see Harry again!

Taking off her pajamas she put on a teal maxi skirt with a black tank top and a purple leather coat. She put on her signature brown belt, some brown strappy sandals, and her black fingerless gloves. Smiling in the mirror at her outfit choice, she opened her door and said, "Good morning, Jake!"

Jake looked at her and smiled, "Good morning. Looks like someone's in a good mood. Is it because a certain someone is finally getting their chance in Auradon?"

Uma smile widened as she nodded and said. "Of course! Today is the day I finally get to see Harry!"

Jake smiled and then paused as he said, "Wait, Harry as in the son of Captain Hook?"

Uma nodded and frowned as Jake's expression changed. "What?" she asked.

"I never told you who I am, have I?" Jake said as crossed his arms and tilted his head as he stared down at her. Uma shook her head, for which he replied, "I'm the eldest son of Peter Pan and Jane."