The One With The Study Buddy

I was focusing on the teacher. When I felt a tap on my shoulder. I ignored it. Then again. Another tap. I turned around To see Ethan. Great what does he want.

"What do you want?" I whispered trying not to get in trouble.

He pointed to his paper. "I don't get this question. Can you help me." He asked whispering. He raised his eyebrow. It was kinda sexy.

"It's addition. How do you not get it?" I whispered really confused.

"No not that. The word problem." He whispered with a slight chuckle. I looked at the teacher. He was still turned around. I turned back to facing Ethan. He smiled. I decided to smile back.

"Oh it division." I whispered. Trying to break the awkwardness.

"Oh. Ok. Thank you so much." He whispered. I looked back at the teacher.

I turned to my right seeing Grayson stare Ethan down. Was he jealous. I really didn't care. But if these famous boys are fighting over me. Maybe it's worth messing with them.

~after class~

I walked out of class. I was on my phone. I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see Grayson. Great.

"What" I said getting really annoyed.

"Can you maybe help me study after school?" He asked giving me a sexy look. I remembered I was going to mess with them.

So I bit my lip. "Ya of course. Come meet me after school at locker 236" I said giving him a sexy look. He smiled.

"Great. 236. Meet you soon." He said running away. I chuckled. I saw he ran over to Ethan.

They got into some mini fight. They started pushing each other. I got worried. I didn't want this to ruin my reputation. I walked over to them. I split them both apart as everybody crowded around us.

"Woah, Woah. Calm down.Take a chill pill." I said looking at both of them.

Grayson pulled down his sleeves. "Whatever." Grayson said pushing through all the people.

I walked over to my best friend Lilli. The crowd started to walk away. Ethan shook his head and went to his locker.

~skip to after school~

The bell rang as a crowd of students walk out of the classroom. I went to my locker. School was boring as usual. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Grayson.

"Hi" I said sarcastically excited.

"Hi. So you ready?" He asked pulling out books from behind him and smiling. Again I smiled back.

"Yep. Let me just grab my bag and we'll go." I said grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder.

~At home~

I unlocked the door. I swung it opened and closed it behind Grayson who was on his phone. I took off my shoes.

"Just sit at the table and I'll be right back. Let me put on some more comfy cloths." I said as he nodded. I ran up the stairs.

I quickly threw on some black sweatpants and a white cropped hoodie. I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I ran back down stairs to see
Grayson sitting at the table on his phone. I could get used to it. I sat down at the table with him. He looked up at me shutting his phone off. I smiled. He smiled back.

"Before we start anything. Can I know more about you." He asked politely. He then smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. Why not? I thought.

"Um alright. I am Emili as you already know." I said.

"Actually no i didn't. You never told me your name." He said laughing a little.

"Oh. sorry. Anyways. My parents are divorced. I've never meet my dad. I am 17.  Have 250k followers on Instagram. I do modelling in my free time. I like to read. And I don't eat much." I did trying to think really hard.

"Oh. Wow you seem? Busy!" He said as we both laughed. "Can I see a photo of you?"

"Yeah sure." You say pulling out your phone and showing him a photo.

" You say pulling out your phone and showing him a photo

"Wow." He says blown away.

"Thanks. Let's get on with the studying now." I said as we continued.

~skip to interesting part~

"Thank you so much for your help!" Grayson said hugging me. I hugged back.

"Anytime Grayson." I said smiling.

"Please call me Gray." He said.

"Alright Gray." I chuckled.

He left out the door as I waved. I shut the door putting my back against it. I smiled thinking about how hot he was. Wait I can't be falling for him, Am I? No I don't believe it.

I ran up the stairs grabbing my phone. Looking at when my moms next trip was. She is a lawyer so we had to move a lot. But since I'm older now I can home alone. In 1 week she has another trip. I was planing a party. I do when every time she goes away.

I noticed it was almost 7:00 pm. I quickly ran down the stairs and looked for something to eat for dinner. I made some mac and cheese. I ate it and ran up stairs. I did my normal night routine. I read a book then fell asleep.

Word count: 892

Thanks for reading. Make sure to read my other books