sanskar:if there is something.i will tell u when i feel i should.don't u trust me.
swara:i trust u sanskar now go.and pushes him toward their room door.
sanskar:arra but...
swara:u came here to pick your phn na.
sanskar:haan but...he quickly turns and hold her and said in serious tone:u will call me after every hour and if u didn't then i will come home and then u will get punishment.
he bend and peck her lips.swara turned cherry red understanding his meaning.
swara blushing:sanskar jao! and pushed him outside and close door at his face.sanskar chuckles.
sanskar mumbling:now u will call me after every 15 min.and leaves from there.
****************
EVENING

swara on phn angrily:sanskar don't u dare u come home before proper time.
sanskar:why i completeed my work na.
swara:what will dad and badapapa will think.u will come with them and its final
sanskar irritated:fine...fine and u was saying i don't listen to u.u are the one who never listen to me.
swara smiling:gd boy and byee
sanskar shocked:what byeeee? listen but swara cut the call and giggles.
sanskar:ugggh...this girl is crazy.
at that time sumi came there and said:swara we are going for dinner at my friend.u want to join us.
swara confused:we?
sumi smiling:me,ap,dadi,dadu and ragini
swara:why dadu and dadi?
sumi smiling:they are family friends.

swara:oh okay.but mom u know na i don't like parties.
sumi patted her cheeks and said:as u wish take care.we will come after some time.
swara smiled and both left.after every one's leave swara came in library with cup of coffee and start reading book.

swara was totally engrossed in book suddenly light went off.swara sighed.
swara:what's the problem with this light? whenever i start reading it went off.she picked up her phone and on the torch of the phn.she get up and start walking outside suddenly someone pushed her and she fall down and mbl escaped from her hands.she felt pain in corner of her forehead.she gets up her heart was beating fast with unknown fear.she tried to escape from room but someone hold her tightly from arms and her one arm was twisted at her back.swara'e eyes get filled with tears.
swara scared:who...who is this....leave me plz.
person whisper:not so easily.swara's break straightened.
swara shocked:di??

ragini smirking:oh u gussed.great then it will be easy for me.
swara sturggling:di leave me.what are u doing here.u went with mom na?
ragini:yeah but i creturned to complete my work.
swara confused:what work?

ragini:work which remained undone on your birthday.remember? ragini pull out a pistol from her back and put it on swara head.swara went numb her whole body frozed when she understand her meaning
swara:u ordered cake with eggs?
ragini laughed loudly:plan was gd but u were lucky but not this time.tears start flowing down from her eyes
swara:why....what wrong i did with u?
ragini furious:u snatched my love,my sanskar.u witch
swara shocked:sanskar?
ragini:yes sanskar.how dare u marry him.he is mine,only mine.
swara crying:dadu make us married suddenly.we didn't know it.i just fulfill dadu's wish.
ragini madly:but u married to my sanskar na.now u have to die then he will be mine.
swara crying:di plz leave me.u are not in your senses.
ragini pressed pistol in her head hardly and said:just now i came in my senses.
swara crying:sanskar love me.he will never marry u.there is no use of it.
ragini get furious and hit swara's head with pistol.
swara:aaah!!!

ragini:how dare u said this.sanskar only love me and i know this very well he is just trapped because of u.
swara felt her vision got blurred.she blinked several time to not lose so easily.she hit ragini on her stomach,pushes her pick up her phn and run outside.
swara was runing trying to diel sanskar's number.she wiped her tears from back of her hands and run toward roof.
swara crying:pick up phn sanskar plz.

swara:helo sanskar.
sanskar worried:swara what happened? are u crying?
swara crying:plz come fast.
sanskar:i am on way to home.will be there what happened.
swara crying:di...di...is and suddenly swara yelled.
swara yelled:aaaa!!!.