"Boy, is he going to be angry," Gil said as he finished tying him up.

He looked at Harry again and groaned. He walked around the couch and sat down, "The things I get myself into." He shook his head and decided to take rest until Harry got up. He lied on the couch and closed his eyes.

***************************************

Harry opened his eyes and immediately felt the pain in his jaw, "Ow, what..." as he lifted his arm to his face, he realized he couldn't. "What the..." He looked down and saw that he was tied up, "What?" he asked confused. And then all that happened came back to him. His anger rising as he shouted, "GIL!"

"What, what, what happened?" Gil woke up and shot up from the couch. He turned and saw a beyond furious Harry staring at him. "Oh, hey Harry!" He laughed awkwardly.

"Let. Me.Go." He demanded in a quiet fury filled voice.

"Yeah, can't do that," Gil said as he pulled up a chair across from him.

"And why would that be?" He asked as he fought against his holds.

"Because it looks like you want to kill me. Can't have that," He shrugged.

"No, I'm fine," Harry lied. Right now he was thinking about how he would make Gil regret doing this.

"Sure you are." Gil said as he shook his head.

Silence fell over them as Harry glared at him and Gil watched intently.

"You can't leave me tied up forever," Harry said.

"I know." Gil replied.

"So when do you plan to let me go?"

"When you get it through your thick skull that I'm trying to help you!" Gil's eyes turned furious and Harry blinked.

"By tying me up?" he asked, he turned furious as well as he continued to fight his restraints.

"No. By getting you to stop and think about what you are doing! You basically just defied one of Uma's orders! You never do that."

Harry fell silent as he thought and his eyes widened. I did, oh no. He broke eye contact with Gil as shame crossed over his features.

"I know this is hard Harry, but we're almost there. It's almost our turn to leave this terrible place."

Harry remained silent as he hung his head.

"We'll all be together again," Gil tried to reassure him.

It's not forever, it's not forever, it's not forever, it's not forever, he chanted in his mind as he finally lifted his head to look at Gil again.

"There we go," Gil smiled.

"You're right, I'm fine," He said and actually meant it this time.

"Uhhh, guys, the guards are back," They heard and both turned to the intruder. They saw Gonzo looking at them both curiously. It must've been an odd sight seeing Harry tied to a chair with a bruise forming on the right side of his jaw and Gil sitting right across from him.

"Okay," Gil got up and said, "Lead the way." Gonzo looked at Harry and then at Gil and then back at Harry.

"Go," Harry demanded.

Gonzo nodded and lead the way.

A few moments later Gil came back alone with a letter in his hand. Harry's eyes brightened a bit at the sight of the letter.

"This is for you," Gil said as he showed him the name on the letter, "and they took Gonzo." He walked closer to Harry and looked at his restraints, "Now, if I let you go, will you behave yourself?"

"As much as someone on the Isle of the Lost will behave," Harry said as he continued to look at the envelope.

Gil sighed as he let Harry go, preparing for his payback, but felt the envelope being snatched from his hand instead.

"Go now, Gil, before I do something you'll regret," He smiled evilly at Gil.

Gil, not having to be told twice, ran.

Harry opened the envelope and began to read.

Harry,

It's been a long time huh? Well it's almost over. Just four more days and then we'll be together again. You haven't done anything reckless now that I'm gone have you? Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if you did.

Today was hard, but I found a reason to keep going. I will get you off the Isle like I promised a long time ago I would. No matter what it takes.

You'll always be my number one.

Uma

Harry smiled as he said, "You will always be my number one, my love, always."

Hiii! So here's part two. Not much to say because I said it in the last one. Gil is still slaying so you go boy!

Anyways thanks for reading!

-TheOnly