Tell Me A Lie/ Just A Girl/ Take You To Another World/etc.

So. I was brainstorming about stories to make and I have lots of great ideas! Here they are!

Tell Me A Lie: Zayn Malik has finally made it. He's living the dream of being a successful singer in a band he'd never thought would happen in the beginning. His fans mean the world to him. Without them, and Simon Cowell and Nicole Scherzinger, he'd never be where he was today.... But right now, his dreams are going to crash down before him. He hasn't known, that for months now, his parents have been arguing back and forth about his future, and unfortunately, his father got the best of his mother, and his future is going to change drastically because of his religion. When Zayn turns nineteen, and visits his family back in England, his parents have unexpected news. Zayn is being set up for an arranged marriage, and it turns out that his wife madly loathes him. She was forced to break up with the one true love she gave everything to, and now she no longer has him. Since he was to be married, his father expects of him to quit the band and focus on getting a real career. But will Zayn take more of his father's orders and quit the band to make him happy? After a few months of them being engaged, both their parents buy an apartment for them to live in, and things turn from worse, to plain ugly. The girl is now stripped away from her boyfriend, her friends, her school-life, everything. Now, she practically wants to kill her husband and herself. She's going crazy! But will her cold, bitter heart grow softer for Zayn? Will she show him some respect, or will she forever hate Zayn? Will Zayn ever tell the boys what's going on, or will he keep it a secret? And will they keep their family happy and go through this marriage?

Just A Girl: Since she could remember, Natassia "Critter" Burken, had the biggest crush on Harry Styles ever since elementary school and before he left for the X-Factor years ago, they have had a little developed friendship. Now that his career has finally settled down, he's come back to Cheshire, and is now attending a very private schooling with about 230 intelligent students, and Critter happens to be one of them. But when he comes back, he seems to become a player, and doesn't remember a thing about Critter, so she beats herself down and pretends that she doesn't remember the little friendship they had had. In the school, Critter is teased alot, and now that Harry is there, he has a crew, and the crew just happens to be the jocks who bully Critter daily, and now that they've brainwashed Harry to make Critter an enemy, he's the worse bully she's ever encountered. Will Harry ever remember Critter, or will she just be some girl?

Take You To Another World [Ziam/Larry Story]: Ever since that night that they were alone at their apartment, goofing around, just having a laugh, and ended up kissing, Zayn has had a crazy boyish crush on Liam. Of course, the night had meant nothing to Liam, but Zayn had felt something, and he's been hiding his temptations for the longest. Zayn knows that Danielle and Liam are madly in love with each other, but Zayn can't help but get jealous around them, and it hurts him to see them kiss and cuddle and love each other the way that he wants to be loved, and he's beating himself up for this. He doesn't want to feel this way, he doesn't want to be sexually confused.

Harry and Louis are always known for their 'Larry Stylinson' moments, and some of their moments are intense. But both Harry and Louis do admit that they have soft spots for each other, which kinda annoys Louis' girlfriend Eleanor quite alot. But as Harry realizes that their bromances are no longer as special as before they started dating, he gets jealous that he must sit there and watch them snuggle and kiss. So to get back at Louis for 'abandoning' him, he randomly gets a girlfriend. But what happens when Louis is the one to get jealous, and calls Harry out?

The Three Musketeers: Jersey Channing is best friends with Kirsten and Kristen Urshers, two gorgeous identical twins, and oddly enough, they plan to leave their isolated hometown and travel right after they graduate from high school. As the childhood friends link closer and closer together, Jersey realizes that she's falling for them hard, and both of the twins feel the same way, and it ends up getting between how the brother's relationship is. Will Jersey ever chose one of them? Or will she just forget about her feelings?

The Sixth Sense: One Direction is becoming more and more famous worldwide, and the five boys couldn't have been any happier, until out of the blue they receive some news that they are having a temporary sixth member in the band, a female member, just to see if their rates would blow off the charts. The boys total hate the fact of another member joining the group, but no one doesn't care what they think, and they end up with an 'amateur singer' who has quite the talent in her. She feels very uncomfortable living with five boys who've worked hard to be in the position they were in, while she was practically picked off the streets. So will this plan turn out bad or good? Will the fans love the idea? How will shy (unknown name for now) feel about being famous, and being in a band that doesn't appreciate her existence? Will the boys soften up and get used to her?

Please Tell Me Which Idea(s) You Like The Most! Comment or Message Me Please! I Would Love To Know Which Ones Sounds The Best!

**No Updates On The One Story I Have Up Now, It Might Be Deleted D:**