"Do you think I should invite Y/n?" Brian mumbled, not noticing that Craig heard him.

"Do it, she'd seem to like something like this. Don't your fans want to know who she is?" Craig replied to his comment; Brian took out his phone and sent you a message.

Terroriser: Hey Y/n, meet me at {insert address}!

Brian waited for a reply; his phone buzzed in his hand five minutes after sending the text.

Y/n: Okay, it'll take me awhile but I can try. I'll call you if I'm lost and/or when I arrive!

Brian smiled widely at his phone, shoving it back into his pocket.

***

You finally arrive to the destination, looking around through the crowd of people to find Brian and Craig. A teenage girl walks up to you with a Terroriser shirt and Mini Ladd sweatpants on, along with her phone in hand.

"Are you Y/n, the girl Brian and Craig met at Starbucks?" She questioned you; you totally forgot they vlogged about you/ put you in their vlog. You nervously smiled, not realizing you'd be recognized.

"Y-Yeah, that's me. Their coffee server." You waved, going to walk past her, but she grabbed onto your arm, "Wait, can I have a photo?" A photo with an irrelevant coffee shop woman? You decide to go with it and take a photo with her, and then continue on to find Brian and Craig. Searching for five minutes, you find them finally with a line full of people.

"Y/n!" Brian shouts your name, causing everyone to look back and stare at you. You shuffle your way up to the booth, giving Brian a hug. You heard Craig 'ooohhh' in your ear after Brian held the hug out a little longer than expected. After pulling away, you sit in Brian's seat while they're standing up taking photos and signing merch and other things for their fans. A couple people invited you into the photos, which made you feel special in your own way. Signing and photos took up more time than expected, but it was fun nevertheless. Brian and Craig enjoyed your company while you held the vlog camera and recorded some good clips for their vlog videos.

"You seem to have a lot of fans." You remarked an obvious comment.

"Yeah, I'd like to think so-" Brian goes to speak, but Craig interrupts him by saying, "SUBSCRIBE TO MINI LADD TODAY!" You three break out into laughter.

***

Since Justin drove you here, you got Craig to drive you home. It was about midnight, and Craig played some music while you chilled in the backseat of his red lamborghini. Singing and rapping along to some fast paced music, it shocked both Craig and Brian that you could equally match up to Craig's skill. The car ride didn't seem as long as it was, surprisingly since Craig got lost trying to get off the exit to your house. Both you and Brian were shouting and laughing at him raging over the fact he was miles away from the exit he was supposed to be reminded of sooner to get off at.

"Craig, it's okay. Just take the next exit-" You go to explain, but he was too busy shouting at Brian for laughing hysterically at him.

"It's not my fault, you should've reminded me! I don't live here and it's my first time here! Shut your whore mouth, Brian!" Brian couldn't take Craig seriously, since whenever he was mad, his voice got higher pitched. At this point, he sounded ridiculous. You snickered, "Craig, calm down! Take the next exit!" You tried shouting over Brian's laughing and Craig screeching. By the time Craig finally listened, he almost missed the next exit. He cut in front of a small car, finally getting off the highway.

"Dear God, Craig- please don't kill us." Brian held onto the handle above his seat, feeling as though Craig wasn't responsible enough to have a car this powerful. Craig giggled deviously, "Oh come on, it's like Grand Theft Auto!" You smack Craig's shoulder a few times, leaving powerful stings.

"This isn't a game, Craig! There isn't a fucking respawn button! Please don't risk our lives." You sigh; Craig stops at the stop light, looking back at you. "Sorry about that, I get carried away sometimes." He apologizes to you, hoping you wouldn't hate him for the way he drove back there.

"It's fine dude." You reply with a smile, lightening up the mood. The drive was a smooth one home; as he pulled into your driveway, you give the two boys a hug and a goodbye as you hopped out of the car and walked inside.

***

"You do to!" Craig argues with Brian the music was off and the only thing filling the air was sarcastic tension.

"No I don't, I can have female friends Craig." Brian sighs dramatically, looking out the window to watch the street lights glimmer blur pass through the cars on the highway back to his house. Craig rolled his eyes, changing into a faster lane.

"I know you can have female friends, but I feel like you both have some type of-" Craig tried finding the correct word to explain himself, "Spark?" Brian interrupts Craig; Craig agrees with his word choice.

"Yeah, you just met her and you're inviting her to our signing. You could've invited any other female friend, but you invited her. Coincidence, I think not?" Craig looks over at Brian, who doesn't make eye contact. He refuses to admit his feelings.

"Craig, I know you're trying to help me by getting me back out in the dating community, but I don't think I can-" Craig pulls into the driveway and quickly puts the car in park. He turns to his friend, glaring him in the eyes.

"It's been over a year, Brian. I understand the scar left, but I can sense the spark between you two and Y/n. I don't want you to miss out on something life changing because you refuse to accept how you feel to me or yourself. She seems to love to be around us, you especially. I know you just met her and all, but promise me when I leave that you'll get to know her." 

Brian ponders to himself for a minute, "I promise."