*2*: Fight 1

Aviana

Today was the day of the attack, Everyone was ready, we were taking all the children and some adults to the secret room which had everything we need in it. "Have we got everything?" I asked and they nodded. We locked all the doors before we all began to do random things.

---

Tyree

I shifted into my wolf, and began tearing through the rouges like they where paper, not sending them a second glance. I lunged at a wolf and broke of his leg, but that didn't stop him. He lunged at me and took a chunk of flesh from my back. I didn't howl or flinch I just lunged at him and tore flesh from his stomach, then I broke his neck and he fell on the floor.

I looked at my pack and saw a lady being chased by a wolf, being the amazing alpha I am I ran to them and growled at the wolf who cowerd back in fear and ran off.

Weak.

I continued scanning the area and saw everyone was fighting. So I decided to look for the leaders of this fight.

Tyrell

I passed the secret tunnel to the room to get Aviana and take her away to have Tyree all to myself.

I got in and looked for Aviana" Luna Aviana Alpha Tyree told me to tell you to follow me" I said and she got up and followed me through the tunnel.

Reaching the end, I pulled out a chloroform and I went behind her and pulled it on her nose until she became un-conscious.

Laughing to myself I dragged her into the van and then blew a whistle and all the rouges cleared and I drove to our camp.

---

She was still very unconscious, which gave us the time to put her in her cell and put the videos in actions.

Aviana

I woke up to a piercing head ache and when I tried rubbing my head silver burnt my wrist. I finally opened my eyes fully and noticed I wasn't in the pack house. "Look who's finally awake" A voice said and the sound of footsteps were heard until She was in front of me.

"Tyrell?"

"In flesh honey" She cackled.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Cause you stole my love from me" She said bending down.

"Now its time for reunion" She smiled and snapped her fingers. Mark my ex-best friend came out with a smirk which I wanted to wipe off. "Thank you Rel. Go!!" I said and she nodded

"Get comfortable because well be talking for ever"

Authors note: so finally chapter to is set and ready for take off. If you notice any errors please inform me about them. I started a new book hope you all saw it.

sooooooooooooooo sorry I take for ever to update now, school just started and I'm sure you know how that feels; ill try and be better.

cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways until chapter 3