I put my hand down when my eyes got use to the sunlight and I looked around and was shocked to see a beautiful forest and not seeing a dead tree anywhere in sight.

The forest was so vibrant green that it was just pure beauty.. moss covered the forest floor it just made the forest so mysteriously beautiful that I just want to stay here forever. I turned my head to a sound of a waterfall not so far away from me.. just making me want to go to it and jump right in washing away my worries.

I didn't notice that there was other people around me until I stopped looking around and noticed 5 guys and one women that was standing in front of them and talking to them. I guess she's the leader I also didn't notice until now that the people I just met like Shawn, Carlos, and the rest in front of me are all rouge's.

A thought came into mind that changed everything in thought. What if they don't bring me to my family and just keep me with them ? With that thought in mind I screamed at Sunny and Azazel to please shift but I didn't hear anything I didn't feel anything I just felt a little presence in the back of my head but it was a weak feeling.

Maybe because they put wolfsbane in me and some other drug to keep Azazel weak "Calm down Revilen we are bringing you to your pack and mate im Hannah and yes I'm the leader but we need to ask you a few questions". Hannah said.

I nodded still not trusting them Carlos stood me up and I put my arm on his shoulder to steady me I looked at the women​ and waited to listen to what they was gonna ask me.

"Who was the men that did this to you?". One of them asked and I breath in sharply 'oh my God did he ran away?' I asked myself now really thinking of it now.

"He is my father his name is Malcolm Rose". I said with a shaky voice what if he is here right now watching me just waiting to attack.

A breeze came by and I smelt the air just to make sure nothing was there especially my dad.

I smelt this one scent that was so faint but I caught on to it pretty quickly..

My heart started racing he is here with other people from the pack it was like a burst of energy went through me even though my legs and arms hurt I followed the faint scent that belonged to no other then Marlo and his guards.

I saw him running towards me in full speed and I ran till my legs gave out and in seconds..

I was right there in his arms finally covered in his scent and not Malcolm or anyone else just his.

I didn't notice that Hannah,Shawn,Carlos and the other two rouge's ran after me until I turned my head to there direction and saw them running towards me.

Marlo not knowing who they are yet stepped right in front of me with his guards. "Stop right there, don't step any further" Marlo growled lowly giving them a warning.

"Marlo they save me" My still scratchy voice told Marlo. Marlo turned his head to me and looked down with a confused face that was also mixed with anger.

"Revilen there are rouge's they don't save anyone they kill not save". He turned away from me and walked towards Hannah and the others in a powerful manner.

I cleared my throat and followed in suit but was stopped by one of Marlo's guards who grabbed my arm to stop me "Marlo! If they didn't save my ass you probably wouldn't have never seen me again probably just my dead body!!". I yelled at Marlo not wanting him to kill them.

Marlo stopped in his steps, his ears perked "M-" one of the guards was about to say until Marlo cut him off "Everyone be quiet I hear another heartbeat but it's so faint". His ears stayed perked trying to figure out what was the noise.

What if it's my dad?? Still in the guard hold my stomach twisted in pain and I put my hand on my belly and i felt something so magical

A little faint heartbeat

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(A/N) almost tear up when I wrote that last sentence so yes Revilen is pregnant;! I wanna see how this goes but thank you all for voting and reading my book I really appreciate y'all ...until next timeee ( Next Sunday night)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vote.
Comment&Share.
Thankyou.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥